New and a bit lost - friend me

Options
Hey there. I'm new to this site, and am unsure of where to go from here. I'm 29, a bit over 300 lbs, and in desperate need of a healthier lifestyle. I have chronic back pain, and have been dealing with depression for many years. I would appreciate it if some people out there could friend me so I could be part of a larger support group. Thanks.

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hi Sonicredhead. You can do this. Baby steps is the key. I'm here for you. I'm your healthy cheerleader.
  • Tawniey
    Tawniey Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey there!

=)
    I'm no stranger to the havoc that depression can wreak on your weight loss attempts. It's something I'm struggling with right now. But one thing I know for sure is that we can do this!
    (One redhead to another, I've got your back!)
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I also started over 300 lbs and with chronic back pain (2 herniated disks) You can do it!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I also suffer chronic back pain, I started @ close to 200 LB's. I have sent you a friend invite.
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Welcome to our world and the beginning of the new you! I am a long term depressive and also need support, call on me anytime x
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi there! I've dealt with depression issues as well, it really makes the whole weight loss journey difficult. Feel free to add me, and good luck to you!
  • Alice_in_Wndrlnd
    Alice_in_Wndrlnd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Heya,

I sent you a friend request. I too have struggled with depression for many years and I have a similar start weight.

Dallanika.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! depression is a *****! and dealing with that at the moment! :flowerforyou:
  • Meerpup
    Meerpup Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there,
    I totally understand how support helps. I'll send you a friend request - feel free to message me etc

xx
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to lend some support!