are you super fat!?

Options
no matter where i go, im the fattest person in the room! even on MFP! haha
anyway.......
im 23 and 389 lbs. just looking for friends on the site to help with accountability. we can motivate each other and talk about whatever we need to, in order to help each other with our goals. im very friendly and open minded, and enjoy talking to people from all walks of life. sooooo....go ahead and add me as a friend :)

Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    HI Sasha! You can do this hun!! :) xxxxx
  • Mrstlovely
    Options
    lol..your to funny for that title..talking about get your attention..no im not 389 but my heighest weight was 378 im currently 285 would love to be your pal :)
  • cateyes00
    cateyes00 Posts: 79
    Options
    anyway.......
    im 23 and 389 lbs. just looking for friends on the site to help with accountability. we can motivate each other and talk about whatever we need to, in order to help each other with our goals. im very friendly and open minded, and enjoy talking to people from all walks of life. sooooo....go ahead and add me as a friend :)
    sasha honey, just take one day at a time. we all struggle with different things in our lives. girl you can will this battle. you are beautiful.you can add me if you would like. keep your head up girl
  • cateyes00
    Options
    lol..your to funny for that title..talking about get your attention..no im not 389 but my heighest weight was 378 im currently 285 would love to be your pal :)
    girl, congrates on your 93lbs of successful weight loss. you are a beautiful woman!!!!!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha, Started here 318 last Oct and 240 now, had a bumpy few weeks but back on track today,
    Friend Request on the way and we'll do this together...Olive.
  • DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    anyway.......
    You know what?Being the fattest person isn't something you should be stressing about. If you were in denial and oblivious to the fact something needs to be done, then I'd say you have issues. But the fact is you're here and doing something about it. That's what's important. For that, you should be very proud! xxx
  • cateyes00
    Options
    Hi Sasha, Started here 318 last Oct and 240 now, had a bumpy few weeks but back on track today,
    Friend Request on the way and we'll do this together...Olive.
    love your profile pic. high five on your successful weight loss. :smile:
  • cateyes00
    Options
    anyway.......
    You know what?Being the fattest person isn't something you should be stressing about. If you were in denial and oblivious to the fact something needs to be done, then I'd say you have issues. But the fact is you're here and doing something about it. That's what's important. For that, you should be very proud! xxx
    i love your profile pic. made me laugh:smile:
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am indeed a super fat! down to 269lbs now using MFP to get the rest off. Will add you :flowerforyou:
  • DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    anyway.......
    i love your profile pic. made me laugh:smile:
    hahahaha, good, innit? :laugh:
  • lmnewman
    lmnewman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way always feel the fattest in the room. Please accept me as a friend and we can motivate eachothr
  • Angelafl98
    Options
    Im overweight. And am pre-hypertension. Whenever I try to keep up with my son and his friends I get out of breath. I have lost a ton of weight before and felt better, but I think I did it the wrong way. So, here I go again. Good Luck! you can do this! And you will feel so much better! Not only will you be healthier but you will be taking control of something in your life and that will make you feel so proud!:happy:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    well my highest weight was around 270 or 275 - that was in 2005/2006

I had some super unhealthy weightloss in 2007 - I got down to 217.

My thyroid started acting up again in 2008 and i gained 10lbs of it back...and then I went on the pill and I gained another 30lbs in about 6 months time (they kept switching me from pill to pill and i never had time to adjust)

I've been on MFP since January 20th and I should be at 239 any day now (i was 240.4 this morning). I may not be losing as quickly as others on MFP, but i have health issues working against me, so it certainly can be a struggle.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm not any more, but I certainly used to be, this site and the support I have received has been fantastic in helping me to lose and I am certain it will help me to my goal weight.

Good luck everyone :flowerforyou: