Completed Phase 1 of P90x with Pics

Options
OneBKDiva
OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
I am officially moving onto week 5 on Monday 4/16. I must say the progress from my first picture to now is amazing. I never thought I would accomplish such a difficult program, but it has truly showed me how strong I can become.

I went through a few issues this month, from not wearing the right clothes to get a good pic, to measuring myself wrong but OH WELL I did the WORK OUT everytime in it's full entirety. Most of the time pulling two-a-days. I even got the highest burn in the two-a-day contest. (Still Shocked) Some of the moves I still struggle with but I noticed as I get stronger they get better.

AS OF LAST WEEK WEDNESDAY My Measurements are:

Neck 13.5, Bust 42, Rt arm 13, Lt arm 13.5, L Forearm 9, Rt Forearm 9.5, Mid-Waist 39.5, Hip Waist 42, Hip (widest) 41, Mid Thigh RT 23, LT thigh 22 1/2, Calf rt 15 /12, left 16. Upper Thigh rt 22, Left 25.

These measurements were done by my client who is a personal trainer and I am excited she said she is going to bring her body fat machine on her next visit to determine my body fat %.

To be honest I think I will continuously workout with a full program because this showed me I need structure. (I am all smiles)

027-2-1.jpg

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    THIS SO AWESOME....Diva...you have gotten in zone and there is no looking back...I have been here with you since the beginning and to see your accomplishment is very inspiring....I LOVE IT....We are going to kill them in MIA in july!!
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    THIS SO AWESOME....Diva...you have gotten in zone and there is no looking back...I have been here with you since the beginning and to see your accomplishment is very inspiring....I LOVE IT....We are going to kill them in MIA in july!!

Thanks Steph!! I thank God for you keep pushing me to do more. What would I do without you!!? ((HUGS))
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Diva all I can say is wow! You look amazing. Keep that up the fantastic job you are doing. Just Amazing!
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Wtg!!!! Yes steph is truely an inspiration!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Diva you are putting in the hard work & it is paying off!!! I am do proud of you girl, you look great!!! Keep up the awesome work :flowerforyou:
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Diva you are putting in the hard work & it is paying off!!! I am do proud of you girl, you look great!!! Keep up the awesome work :flowerforyou:

Thanks GG!! You definitely held me down from the beginning as well and a true inspiration to me :)
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Wtg!!!! Yes steph is truely an inspiration!!!

Thank you Nena.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! Inches are history lady. Great work!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK....you are doing amazing and because of you, Im hanging in there with p90x.....THANK U FOR THE INSPIRATION DIVA
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Incredible Ldiva!!! I am so very proud of u for stepping out of your comfort zone and taking that body to the next level. Looking great doll!
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! I love p90x! and it works if you are willing to put in the work :) great job!!!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you look great...
    Lots of inches lost
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl! It's a major accomplishment to stick with such a tough program. You are doing great :)
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Great progress! You look amazing!!! Keep it up!!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looking great! WTG! :happy:
  • fitnfabdiva
    Options
    Wow, okay. This is awesome! Sooo I was thinking about re-starting P90x today. Making me get more motivated to do it...AGAIN. Thanks for sharing!
  • damweaver
    damweaver Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing. I just started P90X definitely the hardest workouts I've EVER done. Your story will keep me going!
    :smile:
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. My main goal with the P90x is to do the entire workout, even if I have to pause for a minute. Putting in the work is definitely showing me what I get out.
  • ShoeDeahva
    ShoeDeahva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You Betta Werk Diva! You are doing Great Lady. :) Summer will not be READY.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!