Jillian Video recommendation

Options
I already have the 30 day shred, but looking to buy another Jillian video. Out of these 3, which one do you feel is the best with good results: Ripped in 30, 6 week 6 pack, No more Trouble Zones?

Replies

• embeck79
    embeck79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i have just asked the same question, have god 30 day shred and want to get another of jillians dvds but stuck on which one to get, if i get a reply i will let you know x
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is more like 30 Day shred but a higher version and longer workout around 24 minutes as compared to 20 of 30DS.
    I have done 30Day shred and loved it and now I am trying Ripped in 30 and Killer Buns and Thighs together alternative days and I love Killer buns and thigh I have a pear shaped body and its been always so difficult for me to reduce from my lower body but this workout works!!
    Will recommend both if you liked 30 Day shred.
  • jonesyuno34
    Options
    I've done Jillian's Last Chance Workout video... great workout, but Jillian is cruel..
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - love them both - am now rotating between those and the 30 Day Shred.
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • babyblues31
    babyblues31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I do Ripped in 30 and love it!!! The more ruthless she is, the harder I work!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones is great - but I actually love Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.

I'm doing Jillian's Body Revolution program right now (90 days - 3 phases. Just about to start Phase 2 today!).
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30.