Jillian Michaels' DVD's

Options
Hi, after some advice/recommendations please! i currently have the 30 day shred, im on level 3 and have been for a little while just doing it now and again, i like to mix my cardio up with all aerobic (high/low impat), running etc but really want to purchase another of Jillian's fitness DVD's as the results from 30ds were amazing, i lost the most inches doing this. anyone know what the next best one is or recommend one that they have done. i could do with really toning up and have a problem with my lower tummy, after 2 csections im finding it really hard to burn fat and tone that area. Jillian seems to kick *kitten* and gets mine going!!

Thanks for reading :smile:

Replies

• embeck79
    embeck79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    anyone? :smile:
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Ripped in 30 but its more like 30Day Shred
    and I loved the Killer buns and thigh it does not have that much cardio in it but it is a kickass workout and I can see the difference in my lower body which was always a trouble zone for me ..
    I simply loved it.
  • emeraldv23
    emeraldv23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought the "No More TroubleZones." And that targets those areas that are hard to tone.. tummy, arms, thighs.. I just bought it last week and have only done it twice, but I can already tell that its gonna be challenging! So, maybe that one?
  • rachewa
    rachewa Posts: 4
    Options
    I agree about 30 day shred, it's great. I am on level 3 now too. Sometimes I combine level 1 and 2 together to get a better workout - have yet to do 1, 2 & 3 together - that would be an awesome workout.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I did 30 ds last month and I also purchased no more trouble zones which is good more toning ,weights broken down into segments and i got the banish fat boost metabolism which is more aerobic but still targets areas so both good .I find the no more trouble zones does not have as much jumping up and down lol