NSV...

Options
TeachTheGirl
TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
My husband just said 'DAMN girl'.

Okay. So he's my husband. But this is not what he usually says to me, so I'm totally excited for it. XD

(I'll totally take the compliments where I can get them right now.)

Replies

• DanTheRunningMan
    Options
    Maybe he's being objective and honest. Maybe you gave him a reason to sit up and take notice. Awesome for both of you!
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    Thats awesome for you!!! IDK if your husband offers you compliments often but weather or not love it and enjoy it!!! you deserve it!!!! my husband always says how beautiful I am but today he seen me wearing clothes I haven't in awhile and said Dam you look very pretty today and I smiled inside and was so happy I hope thAts what you felt!!! U look awesome keep it up!!!!!!!!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • heymayer
    heymayer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I feel dumb but I see this term all the time and don't know what it means: What does NSV stand for?
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory.

He's not usually the type for random compliments, so I'm pretty giddy about it. It felt like he actually meant it this time, you know? =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!