Here again ...

Options
I have floundered and fluttered and all kinds of stuff, but after actually feeling fat and unhealthy lately, I decided to give this thing a go again. I have several bad habits to break, and I believe tracking my food and beverage intake will jump-start the discipline I need to make this happen.

A supportive community such as this one doesn't hurt, either. ;)

I'm a 38-year-old SAHM of two, married to DH for almost 14 years. We have one cat at home (also almost 14) and one who recently passed over the Rainbow Bridge (she was also 14 and died of lymphoma). I have hypercholesterolemia and have needed to add more fruits and veggies to my diet to keep my cholesterol down. I have not been drinking enough water, but that changes now. I have a nice, tall travel cup of water with a splash of lime juice. My goal is to lose 30 pounds through cardio, weight training, and a balanced diet.

I don't have any clean sports bras, so the exercise will have to wait till tomorrow, but I am looking forward to seeing some real results. No more excuses.

Best regards to you all on your journey toward better health.

Kendra

Replies

• Get2bme
    Get2bme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!! This is a great tool to use....I found myself starting and stopping, then found some wonderful friends to encourage and kick my butt when I needed it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'll give you support :)