Milestones!!??

TKHappy
TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
I'm so happy I have to share, its a small accomplishment and in a short period of time BUT I have biceps (noticable ones) LOL! A week into Insanity and I already see it shaping my body!! Soooo what are your little mileestones?? The ones we underestimate but are fabulous accomplishments....no matter how small! Show me :)

IMAG4109.jpg

Replies

• yay!!! way to go.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 399 Member
    Awesome job!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Excellent job!

My mini milestones are go this entire week without soda, work-out 24 total hours in april, and be down to 180 by memorial day
  • Bain225
    Bain225 Posts: 1 Member
    Well done!! My most recent mile stone was fitting into an off the rack bridesmaid dress - never thought that would happen! :-D
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Your bicep looks awesome!
  • TKHappy
    Excellent job!

My mini milestones are go this entire week without soda, work-out 24 total hours in april, and be down to 180 by memorial day

Those are great!! I love the hours of workout time!! :)
  • marybsalmon
    marybsalmon Posts: 46 Member
    That's AWESOME! Great job!
  • TKHappy
    Well done!! My most recent mile stone was fitting into an off the rack bridesmaid dress - never thought that would happen! :-D

That is a great feeling!! Fitting into it and looking beautiful all at the same time!! :)
  • TKHappy
    Thanks everyone...I was probably over excited about this, but HEYYYY its okay LOL!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!