Roll Call for Folks Who Hit Their Halfway Mark in April!!!

Options
As of today, I am officially halfway to my goal! I am so excited! I am seeing numbers of the scale that I have not seen in about 5 or 6 years.

If you hit your halfway mark this month, give yourself a shout out on this post!! Then run outside and yell, "OOOOOOWWWWW"!!!!!

Replies

• Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I expect to hit mine next weigh in (1.4lbs away). Yay for half way done! =)
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I made mine two days ago! 40 lbs lost, 40 lbs to go! WooHoo!
  • kbutlerrvt
    Options
    I was 2 lbs away from from halfway on Friday! I am hoping to reach 25 down by this following Friday. (Granted this is to my tentative goal of losing 50. I may get to 155 and decide I can lose more and would like to.)
  • mswn02
    mswn02 Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations, everyone!!!
  • jfig600
    jfig600 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am just over half way and never thought I would make it this far this site keeps me motivated
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Yup. Hit the halfway mark on my last weigh in. Big Whoop Whoop!
  • vv54
    vv54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hit the half way point today and it feels very good. I have a long ways to go but I have made it this far. 45 pounds gone since October, 45 to go. It will have taken me a year by the time I finish but I plan to make it.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Put me on the list. I hit halfway my first weigh in of the month!
  • mswn02
    mswn02 Posts: 38
    Options
    Yipeeeeee!! Congratulations folks!!!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually am only 1/3 done of my total weight loss goal of 91 lbs, BUT!

I hit a milestone this week, and hit a weight I haven't seen in the past 6 YEARS!! I feel accomplished and oh so happy!

Congrats to all of you for your hard work!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So happy I tripped over this thread! I didn't even realize that I am 1/2 way to my goal!!! That's awesome! Almost everyone here on MFP has been great and there is so much knowledge and motivation!

Here's to the next 100 pounds!!! OMG!!! 1/2 way there!!! What a great year it has been!!!!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    33 down ( l lost a lot before I found MFP) and 30 more to go....I had a birthday goal to be under 155 but then we had to go to NY as m dad passed last week and I gained a pound while there...So my bday is Weds and I am not under 155 but I am NOT going to let it beat me down...maybe I can move my birthday??? LOL...My next goal is to lose 10 pounds by May 15 when we have to travel to Florida for family business...Hopefully I can do it!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Crashed through the halfway mark earlier this month! YEEEEEHAAAWWW
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! 20 more to go!:smile:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Oooh I hope to be back to join in the halfway celebration! 1.2 pounds until I hit the halfway mark!

Congratulations to those of you who hit such a great milestone this month!
  • TheNewDoug
    Options
    Looking to hit it this week!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I hit the halfway point for my first goal weight (150 lbs) last week, and am due to hit the halfway for my ultimate goal (140 lbs) very shortly!
  • string1714
    Options
    I have been on fitness pal since Dec 2011. I Have lost a total of 24 lbs I qeifj 141 now and my goal is to get to 125......
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've been setting small goals, but my total weight loss goal is around 40 lbs so I'm halfway! :-) wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!