From gloomy and lazy to Out&About& Enjoying LIFE

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
Before my drastic and dramatic Lifestyle change (as of January 20th, 2012). For the past 15 years, I was a bitter and nagging witch. I was lazy and a finger pointing/blaming everyone and everything but myself for being fat, for being lazy for being dead while I yet lived. God Saved me, changed me and that was then...baby this is NOW:

Today, I hung out with the family for HOURS ON END and walked around the big fabulous city for more than 3 hours. We had so much fun, for the first time since I was young and slim...I wasn't ready to come home:drinker: This may not sound like a ground breaking thing to you, but I used to hate walking around so much, because I didn't feel good about how I looked and more important how I felt. I was so sedentary, that walking for 5 minutes left me weak and mad as :devil: . Those days are gone, and I thank God Almighty they are.

Also today...I had some junky stuff...frozen yogurt and coffee with cream, also...I didn't eat all of my calories and ya know what I say about that??????

Tomorrow's another day--and I had a GREAT day today-no shame or guilt nor any such thing, I had a SUPER fun day today and I'm so looking forward to tomorrow, to waking up, working out and eating and drinking like I usually do now, which is excellent :laugh: I'm living now, it's wonderful and I'm just to GLAD the scales have dropped off my eyes and I am now living life to it's fullest and living life like a winner--taking the good with the bad and getting out and about and just plain GRATEFUL to be alive:laugh:

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Bump:wink:
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful day for you! I am so glad you are able to get back into life and actually enjoy it! Keep going! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!