New to MFP website, looking for motivational friends.

Options
soxx226
soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
As it states I'm new to the website but I've been using the iPhone app for the last month and it's been a major help in keeping track of everything. The barcode reader is the best thing ever!

I just turned 27 and after a very rough year I have decided to try and turn everything around. I have done well doing it by myself but decided to see if I could find some motivational like minded people to help in the journey.

Cya around

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I forget I have the barcode reader sometimes, and whenever I rediscover it, it's like Christmas.

Hope you have a good experience with mfp. Take a cruise through the success story part of the forums. It really inspired me to see people dropping an entire person's worth of weight. It's possible and very exciting. :-)
  • justbob707
    Options
    Pretty new here myself. Been using MFP for a week now and I love it. And I agree with you, the barcode reader is awesome! I log on everyday to help motivate and be motivated so feel free to add me.
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump for more peeps
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Try using the search bar and type in "friend accumulator game". You add the five people above you. Or you could go through the whole thread and add a bunch. :-)
  • Tamitex
    Tamitex Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new to the site today. Looks great so far. Lots of success stories. I'm looking to add friends.