A dude goes shopping

Options
pa_cornpone
pa_cornpone Posts: 16 Member
Went shopping for jeans yesterday and size 34 waist was too big! I had to get a size 33. Whoopah! Not bad for a guy who was spilling over his size 36 jeans like a bread loaf popping out of the pan. :laugh:

Replies

• holthaus30
    holthaus30 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome man, progress feels great, I cant wait until I go jean shopping again
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    That is such an awesome feeling! Happy for you!! ;)
  • ssendek
    ssendek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I picked up a pair of jeans out of the laundry the other day. I tried them on, they fit pretty good..... I got yelled at because they belonged to my 17 yr old son. Started out at a 48 or 50.... those jeans were a 38!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome man, progress feels great, I cant wait until I go jean shopping again
    Progress does feel great. And I'm glad to see the OP so happy with his success! Congrats! Keep working hard and feeling good.

I'm one of those time-capsule-clothes-saving weirdos as one of my mfps puts it lol. But sadly I just opened up the capsule and got rid of all my favorite 'new' jeans because they were to loose. It was to the point I was wearing a belt and there were places folded over by inches. I can actually wear my 'new' jeans loosely over my 'old' jeans now XD

13599033_1596.jpg
    I have the same jeans in my profile pic underneath.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I was like you to the point at age 46 I was a 46" waist.

I'm now a comfortable 38" waist and looking to be 36" by Xmas 2012.

I can only dream of being a 34"... but you never know! :bigsmile:
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well done. :drinker:

Had the same problem myself. Had to get new work suit and shirts :cry: .
  • pa_cornpone
    Options
    Congrats! I picked up a pair of jeans out of the laundry the other day. I tried them on, they fit pretty good..... I got yelled at because they belonged to my 17 yr old son. Started out at a 48 or 50.... those jeans were a 38!

I am sure that was a happy accident! I'm sure that felt good
  • pa_cornpone
    Options
    Well done!!! I was like you to the point at age 46 I was a 46" waist.

I'm now a comfortable 38" waist and looking to be 36" by Xmas 2012.

I can only dream of being a 34"... but you never know! :bigsmile:

Good job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!