Hey there, am new here

Options
Am new to this forum, hoping to get abit of support and encouragement.
Am mum of three and its just getting harder and harder to keep the weight off.
I've never exercised so its so new to me. Got a treadmill which I do 2.5k on each night
and I do crunches (which I hate)
Be so nice having other to chat to.

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our MFP family. You are worth the effort! We are here to help!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    This is a great place for support and motivation. Feel free to add me! Good luck to you
  • milomog
    milomog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello and Wecome!! Very happy to support and help you..Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • Lassoo
    Lassoo Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new as well. Feel free to add me!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    lots of inspiring people to help you. Hundreds of years of collective experiences similar to yours.
    Add if you like
  • AMYJ7
    AMYJ7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I am a single Mom of an 8 year old and wish I could bottle his energy. Feel free to add me...it is a daily struggle for all of us but I will try and help you as much as I can :-)
  • The_Carrie
    The_Carrie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP - well 15 days new. I'm anxious to become more involved in conversations and the MFP community overall.

Also looking forward to dropping a few more lbs :)
  • lensgirl82
    Options
    This is a great place to get encouragement and motivation so your off to a great start :) working out for the 1st time can be hard, especially in the beginning but it does get easier as you keep going. feel free to msg me anytime and friend request sent :)
  • Royceboy69
    Royceboy69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey lad to have you aboard!!..hey add me I have lots of cool tips and would love to here what works for you also