How many loggin days have you had?

Options

Replies

• Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I am 75. I cant wait to hit high number like the rest of you. Great Logging :happy:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm at 98 and never missed a day. I think I've developed OCD. I can't prepare a meal or get in the shower after exercise w/o first logging it on my phone or laptop :)
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ I'm the same way! I can't wait to make one year! For now I'm at 55. The highest I've seen is one friend who's at 790! Incredible :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I believe I am at 195.
  • heylatimer
    heylatimer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i was at about 70 i think. I just had to restart though as I was wilderness camping for the weekend and had no cell coverage.
  • SpeedChick21
    SpeedChick21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where to check this? Also, I have problems logging in on the weekends so I log in on Monday and then input stuff from Sat and Sun, does that count those days or start me over on Monday?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Before I deliberately turned mine off and logged off for 5 days. 386 Now Im back up to 110... when you login just to make sure you keep your streak but then dont log food or exercise its kind of lame. Got to break the cycle

I agree if the streak means that much to you, it's lame, but I take breaks from logging my food - I think of it as a test to see if I NEED to log my food - but I still come to the site to catch up with friends and read the forum. It's not about my login streak.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm close to 90. One of my friends has over 500 days.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    im at 185.
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i'm at 460... mfp is like facebook for me now... gotta log in or my day is not complete :)

me too... hardly ever on fb now because I am ALWAYS on here.... I am at 105 i think.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Today it said 430 days.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Logging everyday since August 2010 but I canceled the notification because if you log late the system doesn't count it, and re sets back to "zero."

Besides, the database only recognizes your logging name and password, and not the fact that you have logged (or not), your food, and in my opinion that is not accountability. So what's the point?
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
  • fahn27
    fahn27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    116!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    120...stuntin is a habit!

Consistency leads to success.

Wish I would have really kept up from my start date of 8/2011 :/
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    95th today
  • chrishayes31
    Options
    I was at 35 :happy: then suddenly the other day I received a notice that said 5 straight days :noway: not sure what happened :sad: so...I guess my new number is FABULOUS 5! :wink:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, 635.
    Wow, wow, wow!!!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm sure 5 looks just as good on ya as 35! :flowerforyou: