Options

Replies

• malexfitness
    malexfitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Way to go.
  • texasyarngirl
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You rock - keep up the awesome work! And I agree, you need some tighter shirts - show off all that hard work!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fabulous
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way!! Congratulations! Looking forward to the "after" photos....
  • loftus2005
    Options
    AWESOME job!!! :)
  • john1jared
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Big difference- awesome job
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you need to hit the thrift stores, that is what I did :o) I see you are in OKC? that's some good shopping there :o) you look GREAT!
    Thank you guys! I hear you about the fitted shirts. I just hate to spend money on clothes when I am going to be needing smaller and smaller clothes! I probably will have to do it. I'm just waiting as long as I can!
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait til I'm where you are!!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it!
  • jadesurber
    Options
    I still have 60 lbs to go.

These are not the best pics but its all I got!

Instead of saying it the way you did (above) change your mindset:

I HAVE lost 50 lbs!
    I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Be proud! Stand tall! You have made a huge difference in your life, health, future. The way you wrote on your wall was negative...postive feeds positive! You have SO much to be positive about. You go girl!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    fantastic, well done you.
  • NaadNaady
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I am new to this (signed up today), I hope that I have amazing results like you!!! Can you please let me know what kind of diet and excersice regement you are on?

Thank you!!! And once again you look wonderul, keep up the great work!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Good job! You are on your way!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You look younger too! Way to go. Thrift stores are definitely the way to go on clothes, though I've also had luck with the discount rack at Kohls plus their 30% off coupons. Nice work!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

NaadNaady I am not really following anything in particular. I eat a low calorie diet. And exercise. I try to stay around 1200 calories. IF I go over I always try to make sure I had enough exercise to cover those calories!
  • Yvonne_Docksey
    Yvonne_Docksey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! xx :smile:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic your doing a great job! You will reach your goal in no time!! Keep up the good work ; )
  • BeckyProctor
    BeckyProctor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I hear you about the fitted shirts. I just hate to spend money on clothes when I am going to be needing smaller and smaller clothes! I probably will have to do it. I'm just waiting as long as I can!

Try yard sales, consignment shops or even Walmart to get a few basic items.
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    wonderfull!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!