Goal Reached WOOOT WOOOT

Options
13»

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hear hear!

That's what I found out when I started using this site, you don't HAVE to give up the goodies, just eat less of them , get some exercise in and make sure you count every calorie....... it's working for me, just take a look at my ticker!

I honestly think if I'd had to stick to salad and veg for the rest of my life I would not have got as far as I've come, and I certainly make better choices now..... OK, some will mock and say I shouldn't have got as big as I did in the first place..... but I did.... and now I'm doing something about it, as everyone else on this site is!

Keep up the good work!

No one should MOCK any one for that. You lost track and got fat, just like the rest of us. People should be applauding you for your hard work and dedication. I am clapping for you as I type. I am multi-talented. Great job. Keep it up.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wow, I looked at the pictures and man, what a difference!

Since your wife is also on the same mindset as you, would love to see her "after" pictures too.

Congratulations to both of you for making a positive change!

~katie
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Wow, I looked at the pictures and man, what a difference!

Since your wife is also on the same mindset as you, would love to see her "after" pictures too.

Congratulations to both of you for making a positive change!

~katie

I will try to get her to take a pic. She looks fabulous. We were both heavy in that original pic. She probably won't do it though. She is running around the house in sweat pants. She isn't gonna get dolled up on a Sunday Afternoon. LOL
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Shameless BUMP
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Don't be ashamed to bump this, you've done amazingly well!
  • lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great WORK! and I love your methods. Isn't it amazing how when we start keeping track we naturally want to make better choices!

Again Great job and I am sure you will reach your new goal in no-time!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Nice work! What you say makes sense. This isn't too complicated. Watch hat you eat,move and lose weight. It's working for me so far.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options

Dude! You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Thank You all for you kind replys.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    well done !
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    I would rather everyone post here. I liked this thread much better. I liked my RANT. LOL

I wonder if the MODS can link them?
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Huzzah!!! You got your pics working!!! :drinker: Congrats again, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!