NSV

Options
MaraDiaz
MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
From couldn't tie my shoes without being out of breath to kicking over my head. Sorry the picture quality sucks, it's Kinect Adventures via my camera phone.

12938175_3902.jpg

I'm still morbidly obese, I have a bad back, before I started working out in November my knees were starting to go, too. I'm still not healthy, either, far from it, but I no longer think it's all about the goal weight. I'm in better shape right now than I was the last time I was skinny.

Replies

• FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!! Good for you!
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My kids love that game...I still have not tried it (for fear of falling on my *kitten*!) Congrats :)
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Awesome! My kids love that game...I still have not tried it (for fear of falling on my *kitten*!) Congrats :)

Thanks all, and don't be afraid of falling, I've not only fallen once or twice (I do try to be careful, though!) I also threw up a few times when I first started, and could only do it for about ten minutes at a time. Sorry for the TMI!
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, and don't be afraid of falling, I've not only fallen once or twice (I do try to be careful, though!) I also threw up a few times when I first started, and could only do it for about ten minutes at a time. Sorry for the TMI!

Haha! Sounds like me after the first time I tried the UFC Trainer for Kinect. Who knew a video game coach could push you that hard?!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options

Haha! Sounds like me after the first time I tried the UFC Trainer for Kinect. Who knew a video game coach could push you that hard?!

That's the workout I don't have the guts to try (yet!) but I've checked the reviews on it, and I do intend to get it eventually. Waiting for my mutant Rallyball and weights workout to be too easy. Nowhere near that point yet!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! You look badass! :)
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Looks like fun workout. I am on day 10 of 30 day shred, I have been working on it for awhile. Feeling better with each days workout! Funny how quick our exercise tolerance improves.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!