What real women look like

Options
I stumbled upon this website and found it super helpful. I don't know about you, but I don't have a good sense of what I actually look like after losing 30lbs, or what I might look like when I lose 20 more.
It's refreshing to see all the different shapes and sizes of all these beautiful women!
I also think it would be fun to submit your own photo and help the cause.
http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Replies

• Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love that site.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So what about all those fake women I love in my life...?
  • stardivap413
    Options
    I so love this website. thank you for sharing. i was looking at pics of women in my height and weight range, wow, then looking at my goal made me so happy. thanks
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i like this site. its good perspective.
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Very cool!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow, I like that site. It improved my self esteem, I look a lot thinner than the women on there my height and weight. Woo hoo
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I've browsed that site a few times, and honestly, it make me feel like I look worse than I think I do :( wasn't particularly motivational for me!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    This is cool. ALL women are beautiful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :)

I looked at women my height and weight and can't believe it. They look so great, yet, I see nothing similar when I look at myself.
    Then again, I'm sure that's because of the extra skin I need removed.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Thanks! Now I think I might need a little lower goal weight to get my tummy as flat as I want it. Nice share =)
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't really like that site. I think some people in my weight/height category lied. Because they look a lot heavier than they claim.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    this site is awesome. it makes you see what you really look like. we always see what we think we look like. to compare for the pure reason to realize how great we look is a wonderful thing :)
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. This site seems great.
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    yea I put in my info and the girls look alot heavier than I think I look - maybe my perspective is swayed
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    yea I put in my info and the girls look alot heavier than I think I look - maybe my perspective is swayed

I'm wondering if it really has more to do with muscle. I put in 5 lbs more than I weigh now and saw someone who was about like I think I look. I put in my goal weight, which for me may be too little and there was someone who looked like me now. I think there is probably a lot of variation in frame and muscle that can really change what you look like. I figure I'll know when I get there.