First loss

Options
I don't want to get overexcited because then I'll start to cheat, but it's my first week and I lost 3 lbs!!! Yay! And I noticed last night that my bra seemed to fit a little looser around my back. But maybe that's because it wasn't a thousand degrees outside.

Yay!!!

262569.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Celebrate all the small victories....they will take you farther than if you wait for one BIG victory. :drinker:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Every pound counts. Everyone on here has showed me that it's one step at a time. I post every little weight loss, even if it's just a pound. Keep it up. And get as overexcited as you want, I'll overeat for you...:blushing:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    No No NOT THE BOOBS:laugh: JK They're always the first to go...DANG IT:laugh: :laugh: But yeah as long as it's only back fat then that's OK. Congratulations.:heart::drinker:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Congrats Laura, and welcome aboard! Stick with MFP and it will take you where you want to be. WOOHOOO! It gets easier every week, IMHO. :smile: :flowerforyou:

Every pound counts. Everyone on here has showed me that it's one step at a time. I post every little weight loss, even if it's just a pound. Keep it up. And get as overexcited as you want, I'll overeat for you...:blushing:
    Lidapi! :noway: :laugh: :laugh: What I REALLY want is for you to EXERCISE for me....... :devil: :laugh:
  • LauraGUnit
    Options

Don't eat for me :noway: Okay, only if you overeat spinach or garlic; something that doesn't use up points! :flowerforyou:
  • LauraGUnit
    Options
    No No NOT THE BOOBS:laugh: JK They're always the first to go...DANG IT:laugh: :laugh: But yeah as long as it's only back fat then that's OK. Congratulations.:heart::drinker:

:laugh: High-larious! Boobs always are the first to go. Darn it female body! Can't I pick and choose????

Thank you everyone for your awesome support! I think I will celebrate all the success, even the little ones. :blushing:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're off to a good start. And welcome. This is a great site. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!