PB2???

Options
Hi...I have been hearing about PB2 for a long time...Lately I have been having MAJOR peanut butter cravings and am wondering if I should try this. Have any of you tried it and if so, how do you use it and is it worth it?? TIA!

Replies

• finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    Personally, I LOVE it! Very yummy and keeps me from over-indulging on high fat and calorie peanut butter! I
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am addicted! The chocolate is Fabulous!!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I love it, the chocolate one is SO yummy!

I put it in smoothies or mix it with a little water and spread it on rice cakes or apples, just like regular PB.

The best price I've found is on www.netrition.com.
  • ckenning
    ckenning Posts: 71
    Options
    My sister in law uses it and LOVES it. I tried some of hers...very good! She has to buy off of Amizon as it's not available around here.

I'm hoping to get some soon! I love PB!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Where do you get it?
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have used it for quite a while. I love it. I use it in my protein shakes and I make a low calorie dip for my apples from it.

You can purchase it online at a few different places. You can also use their "Store Locator" on the Bell Plantation website, to find a store near you that carries it. That is how I found it.
  • lacert
    lacert Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am going to order some now. Anyone use it in oatmeal or protien shakes?
  • butilovechocolate
    Options
    I love it!! I ordered it through netrition.com and the prices are about the same as on the Bell Plantation's website. I've noticed that Amazon seems to be a bit higher priced than these two. netrition is nice because you can ordered just one jar of whichever one you want if you don't want a jar of PB2 peanut and PB2 chocolate. I've mixed it with water to form peanut butter, mixed it into oatmeal for extra flavor, mixed it with water and crushed banana for a sweet and healthier dessert. It's really useful and really delicious!
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    Love it! Use the chocolate in my smoothies and plain in my oatmeal . Apple dip great idea. Netrition has better price than Amazon last time I ordered.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am going to order some now. Anyone use it in oatmeal or protien shakes?

Yes! - I use it in my oatmeal .... yummy. It also makes a good dip for apples. I spread it on (toaster) waffles & then pour on the syrup ... strange I know.

You can mix it with jelly .... not tried this.

Netrition.com is a good source. Shipping is pretty reasonable. Besides, Bell Plantation makes you buy a 4 pack.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I just ordered more from Netrition yesterday because I'm eating it up so fast!

My favorite smoothie is using:

1 frozen banana
    1 cup almond milk
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    2 tbsp PB2 chocolate
    2-3 cups spinach (raw or frozen)

You can't taste the spinach, just adds bulk and a serving of veggies and vitamins. It's like a dessert!!
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    I love love love the stuff! I use the chocolate PB2 in my bare oats oatmeal and in my plain greek yogurt.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    fyi - you can order it from amazon in a 16oz bag size.. much better price than I've found it anywhere else. I just refill the jar i have with it.
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love it - have used for years. I especially like the chocolate since I don't need to add jelly. (150 cal sandwich - can't beat it!)
  • finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    I order it off netrition.com. They have both regular and chocolate in the jars and also the 16 oz. bag. My friends and I will order together and split the flat rate of $4.95 shipping per order. Then, it is practically free shipping at $1 per person!
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I also use it in my protein shakes. It's really good!