Thick thighs slimming SUCCESS

Options
would love to hear some success stories on anyone here with thick thighs - hour glass/pear shaped and what has worked for you as far as cardio/exercising and your meal plan.. did you watch for any macros? :)

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    When I first gained weight I went from a size 7/9 to a size 15!! Now I am back down to a size 11 working towards a size 9. My thighs were the first place to go. I do alot of squats, deadlifts, pretty much a bunch of exercises involving heavy weights, and I run :)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Couple things have helped me with saddlebags and slimming thighs. Running was the biggest thing, but right behind that is squats and kickboxing. My legs look pretty good now! Still a little fat there that needs to go, and I'm lifting heavy, which is impacting it a lot!
  • slambiase
    slambiase Posts: 23
    Options
    For me, it requires massive calorie burning, like when I was training for Half IronMan triathlon and 100 mile bike rides. Burning 1000s of calories in each workout and always being at a deficit is the only way I have gotten my thighs to slim down.
  • catchingraindrops
    Options
    Sqats and running are perfect! They really helped during my first 28 pounds of weight loss!