New here

Options
Hi, all! I'm Julie and I'm new to MFP....just signed up today. I'm always looking for motivation and fitness buddies to keep me honest. I'm 41 years old, I have a great husband and three terrific boys, ages 12, 9 and 7. I work part time, with an unpredictable schedule and my husband travels a LOT. Routine is very difficult for me, since our schedule at home changes all the time. I try to do my workouts in the morning but I'm not always successful with that. I'm not a morning person! I'm a military reservist and have an annual fitness test to keep me from going too off track. I have not been obese, but I've definitely been overweight. I am almost to my goal weight, the weight I was before my first pregnancy. These last several pounds are definitely the hardest! I'm a big exercise fan and enjoy working out, it's my eating habits that are my big obstacle. I always feel like, I worked out today, I can eat whatever I want. Including pizza, chips and salsa, ice cream, a couple glasses of wine or a couple of beers with dinner, whatever.
So I'm really excited to have found this community...several of my friends have recommended it to me and I'm glad I finally listened and joined up :smile:

Looking forward to getting to know some new fitness buddies, and to motivate and be motivated!

Julie

Replies

• Hello_kitty96
    Options
    Welcome! I'm glad you joined! :) Feel free to add me!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your fitness journey.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm sure you'll get some good support and friendships here to help you. Feel free to add me if you wish (open to all).
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    welcome. Good luck. Feel free to add me if you would like.