face to face in your area.

Options
I love all my MFP friends near and far...but I kinda want to try and find a group of local MFP members so that maybe we could start a face to face group and hang out. I don't have but like one or two face to face friends anymore (since highschool/college time) and I want to build a network of people with similar goals and lives. Life is better with friends to share it with and Im am tired of being a stay at home mom with no one but toddlers to talk to :) So I am thinking of starting a group here. I have sent several friend request to some people I found....let me know what you guys think...and I encourage others to do this in their areas as well...we could start a whole new revolution....offline:)

So for me, I am 30 yrs old. married with 2 kids. I live in baton rouge, la. I would like to start a group of 30 somethings, male or female, stay at home or career, single or married, kids or no kids, for some face to face family fun type stuff...in the south east La area like Baton Rouge, central, Zachary, Baker, Clinton, Denham, Walker, or close areas....Let me know if you are interested here or friend me...Depending on the response I can start a group on here to get together and plan things.

Replies

• soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I wish you lived near me. I have just one toddler to talk to the whole day. :(
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I wish you lived near me. I have just one toddler to talk to the whole day. :(

oh no:) i know how you feel...Im sorry! I have enjoyed talking to you here! Maybe we could start a skype chat group for our good out of town friends:) Cause I really do love you all to death and appreciate you guys being with me through this!
  • kerilynnw
    kerilynnw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I live in Zachary & have 3 kids. Things are busy with work, sports & school at the moment, but it'd be great to have more friends nearby to get together with once things calm down a bit.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I live in Zachary & have 3 kids. Things are busy with work, sports & school at the moment, but it'd be great to have more friends nearby to get together with once things calm down a bit.

Awesome!
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you , I think it is a great idea as we live so much these days in a virtual world and face to face is contact is minimal.
    I live in Tullamarine Melbourne ,Australia and i would not mind joining one of these groups also people with same goals and interests in not only losing weight but friendships also ANYWAY best oh luck to you and please let me know how you go :flowerforyou: