UGGGGGHHHHHH......

Options
It's been that kind of morning. My husband is going out of his way to be a jacka*s...picking little fights over stupid things and saying stuff that he KNOWS is going to push my buttons. Then my daughter was late for school, which was OF COURSE my fault. I think he does it just to see what kind of reaction he will get..and I think he enjoys seeing me blow my stack. It's almost enough to make me want to move to a deserted island so I can have peace and quiet.:grumble:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    It's been that kind of morning. My husband is going out of his way to be a jacka*s...picking little fights over stupid things and saying stuff that he KNOWS is going to push my buttons. Then my daughter was late for school, which was OF COURSE my fault. I think he does it just to see what kind of reaction he will get..and I think he enjoys seeing me blow my stack. It's almost enough to make me want to move to a deserted island so I can have peace and quiet.:grumble:
  • Cherylrr
    Cherylrr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Had that kind of day yesterday.... Here's what helped.....Just something to cheer you up.....

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
    bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
    able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
    turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
    big frickin red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Dumb a## :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not having a good day either :cry: Just semms to be one of those days where everything is getting to me and not going right! :explode:
  • REB89
    Options
    Had that kind of day yesterday.... Here's what helped.....Just something to cheer you up.....

:laugh:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Does being upset like that burn calories? :bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    If it does then I have done my workout for the day:bigsmile:
  • REB89
    Options
    haha i would have done mine for a week!!!:laugh:
  • Barbidoll
    Options
    I guess they can't help it after all they are the weaker sex!:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    He's just PMSing girl..... ignore him... let him fight with himself.. he'll get tired of it and he will begin kissing your @$$ :tongue:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Does being upset like that burn calories? :bigsmile:

It does if you turn it inot a kickboxing match and kick his *kitten* lol :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    [/quote]

It does if you turn it inot a kickboxing match and kick his *kitten* lol :laugh:
    [/quote]

I was sorely tempted to do so....:laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :laugh: @ u gurls....

My last hubby was like that... he just wanted to fight all the time I think.... so I started pretending I was a duck ~you know... let things roll off like water on a ducks back~ so whenever he would start in I would quack at him and then I would be snickering inside ... he finally stopped :laugh:
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    OMg we had the SAME kind of morning today! He never helps get the kids ready or to bed.. and then this morning he had the nerve to make comments because I overslept and our oldest was late for school- He forgets I'm a full time college student- mom of an 8 year old and a 14 month old AND IM pregnant with our 3rd child... not to mention my weight doesn't help in "i feel great and want to jump out of bed" attitude. It's sooo frustrating... but then again after our 14 month old was born he bought ear plugs she he didnt have to woke up by her at night- and that was for the nights he didnt run to sleep in the basement the minute she woke up. Grrrrrrrr
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thought you were being serious at first. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh my that is so hilarious!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You guys are all making me remember why i love being single so much :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    GTO......where's your boot's today? When ever mine use to start pushing those buttons on me, which he knew which ones to push:devil: I would walk out the door and go to the river and go fishing and just relax, leaving him with what ever which was usually the computer. One time he got wise and took the distributor cap off so I couldn't go anywhere. When I asked him to put it back on the car, he refused. I kicked him where it hurt.........my foot went into the computer screen.:bigsmile: He went out and put the cap back on and I left. He never had his computer for awhile and he didn't push my buttons for quit awhile.:happy: But this was a very verbaly abusive man and cheater and deserved worse.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I got him back good though...got in my car and left, and HE was the one stuck @ home with the kids for a change:laugh:

He knows EXACTLY what to say to p*ss me off. It seems like it's a game for him...when he has a day off, and is consequently home ALL DAY LONG, he gets bored and starts crap for no reason. ugggggggghh...I don't need his attitude, I have my own!:devil:

Auntkaren, I'm glad you were able to get out of that abusive relationship. I was in one myself for about six years, and I know how hard it is to get out of.
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options

hillarious ! LMAO !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My boyfriend tends to get like that , purposefully trying to stear my mood and get me engaged in an arguement, It is VERY challenging to keep my center and stay focused , I just go to my happy place in my mind ,LOL and I keep repeating that over and over and over ! I try to pull out my compassion and forgiveness for him realizing that , he grew up that way and he is not grown enough to know how to break that cycle ...... of course if that fantasy doesnt work ... I sit in silence and wont talk to him or acknowledge him .... LMAO he hates that !

Best wishes to make it through :)
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options

TOO FUNNY!!!:glasses:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I got him back good though...got in my car and left, and HE was the one stuck @ home with the kids for a change:laugh:

He knows EXACTLY what to say to p*ss me off. It seems like it's a game for him...when he has a day off, and is consequently home ALL DAY LONG, he gets bored and starts crap for no reason. ugggggggghh...I don't need his attitude, I have my own!:devil:

Auntkaren, I'm glad you were able to get out of that abusive relationship. I was in one myself for about six years, and I know how hard it is to get out of.

Your right , it is . I walked away from everything but my two cats, and started over. I had no idea that a person could be so cruel , the more I tried to do for him the more evil he was. Sounds like you went through the same hell. And I know you didn't deserve it either. The mind games, things I would never think about in my life. I can't believe I tried to kill myself back then , the insanity of it all.:indifferent: But thankful God spared me to save me in more ways then one. Do you notice how protective you get toward other women when you hear how crappy their boyfriend or husband treats them. Just wish we could spare them from my mistakes.:heart: