Anyone else doing LesMills "Body Pump"?

Options
I started taking the body pump classes in about December and I absolutely love it. I am just wondering if anyone else on here has done them or is doing them and has anything to share!

Replies

• GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    I love body pump and body compat. If you stick to them you can really see the difference I MUST go more often :smile:
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I take it 2x a week and started last Fall! I love it! Really good for beginners like me. I've been increasing my weights the last couple weeks and seeing more results, especially in my arms.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Its offered here, just at times that I cannot go too. So, I am starting the Beachbody version "Les Mills Pump" on Monday 04/23!! I have heard great things. :smile:
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I take Body Pump 2-3 x per week! It is a totally awesome class! Stick with it, take it more than 1x/week if you can, and you will be so stoked on the results you can get. I try to push myself to up my weight (especially for squats) as well--so I can continue to get stronger and burn more cals! Also, don't get discouraged if at first you are REALLY SORE. Stick with it and GOOD FOR YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love Body Pump. I used to take the classes and LOVED them. Unfortunately there is only one place in my area that offers them and it is way too expensive. So I ordered the at home version from beachbody.com. Just as good, although you don't get the "class" feeling. I try to get my husband to do the video with me as often as I can (just for a little friendly competition!).
  • monkeyboobum
    Options
    Still sore from last nights, just had a very cold bath and hoping i'll be ok for Combat in the morning. Do find it quite harsh on my knee joints but then again I did always have dodgy knees!
  • mizzoulaxgirl26
    mizzoulaxgirl26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am an instructor for Body Pump and a huge fan! First time I've gotten good definition!
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've never done body pump but I do body combat and love the class. My arms have gotten so toned because of that class!!!