Just getting started agian

Options
jrh246
jrh246 Posts: 7 Member
I have not been on here for over a year and am looking for new friends. I have been back for about 2 weeks and could use some friends that are active on here. I am 30 years old with 2 kids and one on the way. I am pretty good at giving support to my friends on here also.

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a while too but I'm back better than ever. I'm happy to be supportive.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like too!

12425902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • GrooveMachine96
    Options
    I go off and on too. But I guess we just need to cheer each other on:) Sending you a friend request!
  • thelegend81
    Options
    30 year old from Cardiff here, training to lose weight, tone and run my first 10k in September. Looking for more people to bounce ideas around and motivate, feel free to add, cheets
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am here for support and could use it too! Just started my workout (life change) today!
  • gotrott3
    gotrott3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am back as well. I have not logged in for at least 3 months. I was doing so well too. Today I tracked for the first time. We all do better with a little extra support. Feel free to add me and good luck.
  • devoured
    devoured Posts: 1
    Options
    Joined today ... looking for support and willing to give the same. Over 40 with 40 to shed
  • Jbecker1226
    Options
    I am an almost 30yo mom of 3, in need of losing at least 30 lbs. I find myself becoming discouraged easily and would love extra support and advice!