Where do you buy your supplements?

Options
Where do you buy your supplements? Ive heard it is much cheaper to buy them online. Is this true?

Replies

• Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    I buy mine from GNC
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Life Extensions and genewize
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding.com <3
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I get mine at amazon

you might want to try pricegrabber just to get a feel for prices
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I get mine at amazon

you might want to try pricegrabber just to get a feel for prices

Amazon and Walmart
  • kasarin
    kasarin Posts: 82
    Options
    I love allstarhealth.com
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've had very good luck comparison shopping between three websites: bodybuilding.com, nutraplanet.com, and illpumpyouup.com. BB's website is definitely the best of the three, though the pricing between all three can be all over the place, depending on what specific supp you're shopping for.
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Amazon or supplement warehouse. (I shopped GNC because I have one local but it was nearly 2X the price on some things and over 2X on others.)
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding.com
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    i get mine from GNC because if they don't work for you you can bring them back for full refund within 30 days!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I buy mine from GNC

Yep, me too
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If you live in America and order enough to qualify for free shipping
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    supplementdeals.net/ covers most major sites (amazon, bb.com), and usually has updates when somethings at a great price.
  • amanda776
    amanda776 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have been using this site for years to buy supplements - great prices, fast shipping and they actually have great customer service. - www.vitacost.com
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I take Garden of Life Raw Supplements and I purchase them online at iHerb.com.
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    www.swansonsvitamins.com

I was usually just buying vitamins from them, but they have protein powders and I just ordered this green max powder for my smoothies that is pretty good
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I buy mine from GNC

Yep, me too

I was considering GNC just because its conveniently located near my house, but i heard that they charge extra like crazy to make profit. Does anyone know if this is true?
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks so much everybody ! I'm looking into everything you have all shared with me as we speak! Thank you thank you thank youuu!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I like bodybuilding.com for most things, it's been my experience that they are cheaper, even with shipping, than GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. What I can't get there I go to GNC.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I work for the supplement company that I get mine from. All non-GMO and more rigorous testing than organic as well as most of the items are vegetarian.