starting over

Options
By this time last year I had lost about 45 pounds. I've gained back almost all of it. I'm starting over fresh and I do have a good feeling inside about it for the first time in a long time. MFP was a huge part of my weightloss last time and I hope it can be this time as well. Support from everyone on here is always welcome :)

Replies

• juliacjw
    juliacjw Posts: 2
    Options
    I had lost 95 pounds and had kept it off for 10 years. Unfortunately a divorce, move and new job started to get to me and I let it sabatoge me. I've gained back all but 6 pounds as of today...and it only took five years to regain it all. I know how hard it is. I'm starting over today...at age 53 in the midst of menopause...not fun, but necessary. I think you can do it. I've known all along how to do it again....just didn't have the motivation to.....this is my first day, but I didn't quite meet my goal of 1200 calories...I hit 1333....but I know it will take a few days to get in the swing. You know how it's done....just committ to yourself to do it again. I have faith in you...and me :)
  • wonderific
    Options
    Thanks. We can do it :happy: