So i'll start :p

Here's my Ferrets :

pict0042jvo.jpg

pict0029m.jpg

pict0030eoq.jpg

pict0033m.jpg

pict0034rsk.jpg

pict0037g.jpg

They are about 2 years old they are a couple, one is called mara and the other one clucky (as a reference to another ferret clucky i saw on youtube)
they are very friendly and they make the best pets a guy could want :)
They were quite sleepy in this picture

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    They're super cute but aren't they super stinky??
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    no, not at all
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I love it! How did you paste the pics?
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Their cute. I know they have a lot of energy at times. Do they just run around the house?

I have 2 cats. I don't have any good pictures I don't think.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fVdp9PNnpfKkpUVkSo6bKw?feat=directlink
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I have a horse. :) His name is Gavin.

3860044045_750a6289b1.jpg
  • Saken
    Options
    I love it! How did you paste the pics?
    i didnt, i went to the www.imageshack.us website, uploaded them there, then asked for bbcode, they gave me the bbcode that was something like [URL][IMG]http://theimageishere.th,jpg[/img][/URL]

i then pasted the text here and manualy errased the and and lower cased the IMG and /IMG to be img and /img and did you noticed that at the end of the link there's a .th.jpg ? i erased the .th left the .jpg only, and there ya go
  • Saken
    Options
    Their cute. I know they have a lot of energy at times. Do they just run around the house?

I have 2 cats. I don't have any good pictures I don't think.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fVdp9PNnpfKkpUVkSo6bKw?feat=directlink

hi, yes they do run arround in the house :) they are very very active :p
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    My ticker shows my Lhasa Apso, who is also the little cutie on my avatar, with her BFF "Mr. Banana" She likes to drive her mom bananas with this and other squeekie toys.

The ticker also shows my first canine "baby." I lost him in August of 2008 to cancer.

I have added another Shih tzu to my family, but don't have any pics on my pc of him. They are all in my cell phone. He is a total scamp and escape artist. He and the Lhasa get along like "brother and sister" so the "barkfests" are frequent at our house.:laugh:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    :laugh: my little doggy & me in the pic :happy:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    This handsome animal is Yogi, and he has a sister/wife/thingy named Pretty Girl. My husband and I always say to each other, if we had to choose between each other or the cats, we would choose the cats!

Everyone's pets posted so far are wonderfully cute and handsome and pretty!
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI: My profile picture shows my rat terrier Casey who turned 7 in July. He is a cutie pie and very protective inside the house. Outside he is a little cream puff. If you come to my front door he barks and acts all big and brave, but come inside and he will wiggle and get you to pet him non-stop. We go on lots of walks but last week the vet told me he has arthritis in his front legs and I can't talk him for long walks anymore. I miss him on my walks. :sad:

Anyway, he is lots of fun and we are best buddies. :heart:
  • carissa55
    carissa55 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have one female cat named Bocho Lynn who is 16 years old, a 6 year old turtle named Lady Thompson, male 3 yr old rabbit named Billie Gene and 4 year old male guinea pig named ChipyChanga. OH and one angel fish named Ned. I have to figure out how to get pics up. :)
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    This is Paige, we rescued her. She came with no name but a sad history. She was found tied up in a chicken coop with her puppies, most of them were dead. Only one survived to be in the shelter with her. She is my baby and I love her so much! Paige is 100% beagle and she is very small, most people think she is a puppy, but really she's about 8 yrs old.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    my kitty!
    her name is...uh...kitty or kiki. The shelter named her Kiwi but I dont think it fits at all
    P6170001.jpg
    P6200044.jpg
    P6200045.jpg
    P6200046.jpg
    P6200047.jpg
    (she looks like shes winking a bit cuz she had a bit of a kitty cold when we first got her and one eye had a lil infection. shes healthy and hyper as can be now!)
  • faithinme
    Options
    oh... I wish we could have Ferrets... they are so much fun.. I live in Cali and illegal.

thanks... it's been a long time since I've seen one.

faith
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

Awww...jealous!
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    This is Paige, we rescued her. She came with no name but a sad history. She was found tied up in a chicken coop with her puppies, most of them were dead. Only one survived to be in the shelter with her. She is my baby and I love her so much! Paige is 100% beagle and she is very small, most people think she is a puppy, but really she's about 8 yrs old.

So sad...but she found a good home, so her sad story has a happy ending.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    :laugh: my little doggy & me in the pic :happy:

Just a tiny little guy, eh?
  • MrsMerk
    MrsMerk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my Jake. He is always a happy dog, just like his pic. :heart:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Awww...jealous!

He is a sweetie pie. I adopted him from a horse rescue. :)