Why are the boobs the first to go?

Options
I miss mine. When I was alking outside today I noticed that I couldnt see my boobies on my shadow. :brokenheart: :sad: I miss them? why couldnt it have been the thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighs?!? wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy?!?!:sad: sniffles. i think ill be ok. maybe. maybe not. sniffle we'll see.

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Yur tellin me sista! lol If there were a size AA I'd wear it!.... I can rarely find them, so I stick to an A, wow how great! hahaha Sooo I know the feeling :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    is it odd that my bf has joked that if anything my boobs have gotten bigger? maybe its in comparison to a smaller waist, maybe ive built chest muscle...

Im actually worried about LOSING my butt! Id love more proportionate thighs but my man loves my butt so I want to keep it lol
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I am there too. Especially since I was nursing too before I started loosing weight. I went from a D to A in 8 months. :grumble:
  • samantha115
    Options
    I am there too. Especially since I was nursing too before I started loosing weight. I went from a D to A in 8 months. :grumble:

that makes me sad. I started in June with a full D. granted I havent bought a new bra yet, however I know that Ive gone down to a small c. I dont even want to think Im a b, but i dont want them to go. Ive treated them well. Its not fair that I dont get a say so.

Jovi I want a butt. I dont have one. I need to get one....eventually.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    not mine.. sadly. they just stay there, making it harder and harder to find a bra with the right cup size when the band keeps going down!
  • readyforchange
    readyforchange Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I nursed all my girls for a year each so I know exactly what you mean!! So I bought myself some new ones for my 30th birthday!!! LOVE THEM!!!!
  • samantha115
    Options
    I nursed all my girls for a year each so I know exactly what you mean!! So I bought myself some new ones for my 30th birthday!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

I am jealous. I know that when all is said and done, I will buy me some. Ive lived with them for a while now. I need them.:happy:
  • muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
    I can't say I'm particularly happy with going from a small c to a b, but everything is pretty proportional and I like to think of them more as cute ; D Little bit of a confidence booster.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    My butt disappeared instead. My boobs have shrunk a little, but they've always been disproportionate. I'm going to be extra top heavy when my stomach finishes going away. In the meantime, I'm becoming a buttless wonder.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed a difference in my boobies yet. I always see the difference in my face and around my middle first. I don't mind if they shrink as long as the skin shrinks with them!
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44 ddd to a 40 d... in 7 months. Talk about dramatic lol. I'm losing my booty but I'm happy about that lol
  • alepublicity
    alepublicity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you!!! I lost my boobs and butt! but hey! there are push up bras I am way happier now! ; ) Now my fiance.... well..... he likes this new me! he misses them too but I keep reminding him that when we have kids they will get bigger! lol!!