The Color Run! How many are doing this??

Options
2»

Replies

• cyreta
    cyreta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My sister, brother-in-law, mother, and I are planning on doing the one in Charlotte NC in October. My sister's idea- she's always finding stuff like this. She's done a chocolate run, a beer run, and one run where she dressed up (no idea which).
  • smiletty
    smiletty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im doing the one in Charlotte NC, cant wait it looks so fun
  • thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm all signed up for the Chicago one!! :) I'm on the lookout for a white running tutu

Lucky! When did you sign-up?? It's been sold out for ages...

I signed up the day registration opened. It looked like all the other cities were selling out, so I kept my eye on when it opened up. I wonder if they'll let people crash the race though?? You may be in luck!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    OK, I think I'm going to do it! Registration opens at noon today!
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to; but the Seattle one is sold out...

I'm debating taking the gang down to Portland!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I am doing the one in San Francisco in July!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I wish I was ready! There is one in Seattle 2 days after my 55th birthday. I hope to be ready when it comes around again though!
  • sissypunks
    Options
    would love to do this but closest is 2 hours away and sold out! Looks like a bunch of Fun!!!
  • kburnslicsw
    Options
    I am so thrilled I saw this! SO excited for this race! My goal is to do the couch to 5k training, and this will be the first race I attempt to run. woohoo!!!!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    thinking about the one in Orlando since it falls during our annual family vacation to WDW. Just have to wait to hear more details about the day of the race to see if it will fit into our schedule. I'd love to do the one in Kansas City or Minneapolis but they're sold out :(
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I signed up yesterday!! I also found out there were a bunch of people from work doing it too. Should be fun. Now I've got 3 months to actually be able to run a 5K! Starting week 5 of C25K tonight or tomorrow night.