HELP! Wanting to loose more belly fat!

Options
Anyone have any tips or exercise moves that will help loose belly fat faster?

Replies

• Lorlei25
    Lorlei25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add the fiber to your tracked nutrients and aim for at least 25 grams per day! My belly has gone down a lot since I have increased the fiber. Also cardio (I have been walking minimum 3 miles/day) and power yoga have helped with my core all together! Good luck to you!
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip :) I do cardio all the time lol am going to increase my fiber .
  • Paige_me
    Paige_me Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cardio. Cardio. Cardio.
    Suicides.
    Walk on the treadmill at 3.5mph at a 15% incline.
    Intervals on the bike, treadmill, or elliptical.

Cardio is the most important step in losing weight/fat, try to do at least 30 minutes but 60 is always the better idea.
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    There aren't any specific exercises that you can do to target your belly fat. In order to lose that fat you just have to focus on overall fat loss and make sure you keep a calorie deficit. Genetics determine the area that you will lose fat in first.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Look at your diet - exercise only does so much....I have had success by removing grains and eating at a lower carb ratio (less than 100 g a day). I have been logging and exercising for well over a year - and i lost slowly...but when I removed grains and upped fats and protiens and ate lower daily carbs - while still maintaining about the same calorie/exercise routine my body shape really started changing and I saw bigger jumps on the scale from week to week -

Others will say it doesn't matter what you eat - if you eat in a calorie deficit you will loose weight and I don't disagree - I know for myself to really see results I had to change where those calories come from and my macros vs just going by calories....
  • Gigglles
    Options
    Thanks guys! Will take all advice and figure something out :)
  • Gigglles
    Options
    There aren't any specific exercises that you can do to target your belly fat. In order to lose that fat you just have to focus on overall fat loss and make sure you keep a calorie deficit. Genetics determine the area that you will lose fat in first.

My genetics suck lol!!!