NEED A CHALLENGE

Options
Hey All,

I have hit a horrible roadblock. I am looking to see if anyone has a challenge going. I joined one last year in the summer and it helped. I've been going back and forth with the same ten pound since Janurary. As I figured this would happen I set my goal weight ten pounds less then what I actually want to weight.....BUT I have to hit my goal weight first. I need some accountability and I motivation. I have settled into life happily- which has it perks and disadvantages. I think I'm ok with being a "summer" loser and gaining ten pound in the winter I just have to get motivation back. I would like to lose about 25 pounds by september and just have twenty left to go. If anyone is starting a challenge or knows of anything please let me know!!!
Kelly

Replies

• Rozgarden
    Options
    Yes, I'm planning on doing a few fitness challenges in the next couple of weeks. :) Would love to have you on board!
  • leslierae1804
    leslierae1804 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a challenge as well! My goal is to lose 25 lbs by my wedding in July. Ive been losing weight since Feb and really need to pick it up, a challenge could possibly make the difference!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am in search of a new challenge too. I keep finding them to late.