Options
I just wanted to introduce myself, I have struggled with my weight forever and I hope this helps me make a change.

266136.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah! This is a very motivational website. Make sure you use the forums (like you have started) because other people will help you keep on track and stay accountable for what you eat / how you exercise. :heart:
  • Sarah1980
    Options
    Thank you savvy, I will do that.

266136.png
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome Sarah! I am fairly new to the site as well but already I love it! I'm sure you will too. . .there are so many awesome tools to track your healthy habits and so many people to offer support!!
  • Sarah1980
    Options
    Wow Sherry it looks like you are doing great, I can't wait until my ticker changes.

266136.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • songless123
    Options
    Welcome,

I feel off the wagon but I'm back! If you need extra support I'll be more then happy to have you as a buddy!

Good luck!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]58959.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter