Started again ... pregnant.. need support

Options
hey everyone I am 26 years old and pregnant with our 3rd child. i have tried a lot of things to lose weight and the only two things that seem to work are the 6 week body makeover meal plan and MFP! I love MFP because i can eat whatever but in a smaller amount. I started off married and a size 5 to now being a size 16 and gaining a lot with this pregnancy because of how sick i got and being on partial bedrest for a while. I dont have much energy at all and am trying to get healthier so i can maintain my weight or lose a few lbs from where i am now (196) Im starting early to adventure down to my GOAL weight of 135 and a size 7 at least. So anyone that can help me along the way i can quarentee i will help you as well! THanks for listening
J

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    There are others here with similar issues. Lots of pregnancy gains (some with gestational diabetes, haven't seen much about bed rest). Check out the other posts and ask again, if you don't get a response this time.
  • EnthusiaLove
    Options
    You will be successful. It is in your DNA. You have to be kind and loving to yourself. Love yourself back to good health. Patience with you, your body. You are growing a brand new life. Your a queen. We woman are put on this planet to learn to love ourselves.
    Take good care. If you need-I will be your cheerleader. Your beloved!
  • BritSchuler
    Options
    I gained a lot of weight after my son was born too. Looked great throughout my pregnancy, but then as soon as he was born I was hit with stretchmarks (had none my entire pregnancy) and then in the past year, I've put on a lot of weight. I'm looking to lose baby weight too.. If you need any support, you can talk to me!! I'm going to need some too!! Hang in there, you can do it. You can message me anytime!
  • candylea
    candylea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am due in August and I have started back up on here to control my weight gain throughout this pregnancy. I always gain a lot after I have my babies so I am hoping to get some control now so it won't be as hard to lose afterward. I would love a new friend if you're interested. :)