A way to Challenge self this WEEK!

Options
Fitness: Hey how fit do you think you are? Think a little above the rest or could use some training? Okay, how many remember the dreaded fitness test of yester year?!?!? I hated in Junior High School how we had to do the Fitness Challenge and be TIMED TOO!!!!!!!! Climbing up that cursed rope, sit-ups, and running around the track. Gasping thinking of it. So, now that a couple (cough) years have gone by I have a different view. I actually want to know if I measure up to the average Jane or not! Am I really an Amazon or a fake? Well, let's challenge ourselves and take the adult fitness challenge! Let me know if you do it or part of it and what your plan is to get better!
http://www.adultfitnesstest.org/

Food: Have you wondered how you can spice up this eating healthier thing? Well, try a different ethnic food! Middle East, Asian, African, Italian, Swedish or Latin foods! Whether you love to cook like me or go out to eat (choose wisely) and find a new spicy healthy way to eat! Most other cultures eat more veggies anyway and a good way to get them in! Slurp!

Replies

• masevon
    masevon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going to try the fitness test. Whichever areas I am weak in, I will work on. Great idea thanks!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'll try it tomorrow!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Fantastic idea! I'll have to check it out.
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pretty fit compared to other 29 y/olds, ummm, I mean 49 y/olds. :ohwell:

I couldn't climb that rope in high school and I ain't climbing it now. But jumping jacks, jogging, situps, got 'em down.

Fool your body into burning those calories instead of hoarding. Mix up the exercise, but pace yourself!