REALLY??? Will someone please check my math? :D

Options
My beginning stats (when I first took my measurements)
3/23/2012

155.5 pounds
36% body fat

R Arm: 13
L Arm: 11.75
Bust: 38.25
Waist (at Navel): 37.25
Hips: 44
R Thigh: 23.75
L Thigh: 24

And measurements now 4/16/2012

150 lbs
32% body fat

R Arm: 11.5 (- .5")
L Arm:11.25 (yay they are evening out lol) (- 1.5 ")
Bust: 36.5 (- 1.75)
Waist (at Navel): 34.25 (- 3")
Hips: 41.5 (- 2.5")
R Thigh: 22.5 (- 1.25")
L Thigh: 23 (- 1")

REALLY???? I've lost a total 11.5 inches in this amount of time? OMG... will someone please check my math because I can't tell you how ecstatic I am!!! And yes I've double checked that I measured in the exact same places and my Husband helped me both times! I am especially thrilled with the loss in my waist and hips, not so much in my bust but hey it's a necessary evil I guess lol.

Replies

• metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously wondering if something's wrong lol. I mean, I didn't think it was possible to make this kind of progress in 25 days at 35 yrs old and I'm NOT taking a fat burning supplement because they make my heart go nuts.

I am doing high intensity internals for 45 - 60 minutes 6 days a week, I JUST added strength training last week - two days, and I eat a pretty clean organic diet with very limited processed foods but I've "cheated" a couple of times. I eat very balanced with a higher protein and fat content than carbs, but those are still good and not low carb by any means. I sometimes but not always eat back my excercise calories and I've strategically gone over once a week to keep my body guessing. Just something I'm trying.

I have a long way to go, but I'm determined to get there. I have less than a month until my 35th birthday and if this continues I have a feeling I'm going to have a very happy birthday indeed! :)
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    Thank you!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    don't second guess yourself.. just take this success and run with it toward new goals! :) Great job... HUGE difference in your hips and waist.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic hon! You've clearly worked hard and deserve those amazing results. Keep up the great work!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The math is correct! Take a bow...you earned those numbers.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    Thank you all! :)
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    I didn't think it was possible either but in 3 weeks I have lost almost 20 pounds!!!!!!!!! If you are dedicated then it is possible, nice job on your loss!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    Good job on the loss!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sedaughtry
    Options
    that's awesome!!! i'm 35 too and have about 40 lbs to lose, and just started back up again today! :) I sure hope I get the same results as you!! I signed up for this "biggest loser" program where we work out with a trainer twice a wk, doing an hr of intense circuit training and then 4 at-home hr long workouts.... and just eating clean with one "cheat meal" a week :) sounds pretty similar to you so i'm going to keep your stats in mind when i'm dying during my workouts!!! HAHA. thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's amazing!! This gives me hope and inspiration. I haven't weighed myself in 5 weeks. I'm waiting until the 2 month mark to see how much I've lost. But I feel a change in my body and my clothes feel loose. Reading your story has given me hope. And I love your excitement! You should feel excited. That's a GREAT accomplishment!! Two thumbs up! :happy:
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    that's awesome!!! i'm 35 too and have about 40 lbs to lose, and just started back up again today! :) I sure hope I get the same results as you!! I signed up for this "biggest loser" program where we work out with a trainer twice a wk, doing an hr of intense circuit training and then 4 at-home hr long workouts.... and just eating clean with one "cheat meal" a week :) sounds pretty similar to you so i'm going to keep your stats in mind when i'm dying during my workouts!!! HAHA. thanks for the inspiration! :)

You're so welcome!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    Wow!! That's amazing!! This gives me hope and inspiration. I haven't weighed myself in 5 weeks. I'm waiting until the 2 month mark to see how much I've lost. But I feel a change in my body and my clothes feel loose. Reading your story has given me hope. And I love your excitement! You should feel excited. That's a GREAT accomplishment!! Two thumbs up! :happy:

Thank you! I have a long way to go to goal, but my scale hasn't moved in two weeks so I was getting discouraged but now I know that's okay! :)
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    congrats to you and THANK YOU for keeping us motivated! Very impressive ;0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!