Any friends who struggle with eating disorders like me?

Options
maybe we can help support each other. I undereat in my calories and over eat in my carbs, fat and protein. I am 5"4 inches tall and 202 pounds. I also like the other Katie posted am insecure about my weight and my appearance. feel free to add me . kind comments only please:)

Replies

• choirgirl1130
    choirgirl1130 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
  • xoxoBarbieGirlxoxo
    Options
    I had anorexia starting when i was 11, so i feel ya hun. Add me and we can talk :)
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    in my childhood I had COE, which then led to starvation diets (I guess I'd techincally be classifed as EDNOS , Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified)
    I obviously still have body image issues, and although sometimes I over eat, and sometimes I under-eat, I find that my state of mind is A LOT healthier then it used to be...right now i just want to focus on eating properly and being healthy and fit.
  • tinytinymouse
    Options
    Wait..what? How do you under-eat in calories but over eat in carbohydrates, fats and protein?

1g of carbohydrate = 4 calories
    1g of protein = 4 calories
    1g of fat = 9 calories
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a recovered anorexic :) Took me a while to get over the more-than-1200-calorie fear!! LOL :)
  • chellechelle38
    chellechelle38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I over eat my carbs also . It seems like I can't control myself
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I had anorexia 7 years ago. I was 5'7, 125 lbs, and in a size 4. When I got married he made sure I ate and that's when I gained 50 lbs. Throughout our marriage I gained 5 more lbs. I an to lose 22 lbs.
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    I am, I haven't gotten myself properly diagnosed but the people that matter are aware, you can add me if you'd like :)
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wait..what? How do you under-eat in calories but over eat in carbohydrates, fats and protein?

1g of fat = 9 calories

^ Exactly. I don't get it.
  • lottie_28
    lottie_28 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am recovering from EDNOS/Anorexia. I'm aiming to maintain my weight now, or gain muscle :)
  • bella8282
    bella8282 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

1g of fat = 9 calories

^ Exactly. I don't get it.

me either???
  • bella8282
    bella8282 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have anorexia, feel free to add me.... I'm trying my hardest to be healthy but its hard.
  • randomlycastle
    Options
    I'm a recovered anorexic. Add if you like :)
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't been diagnosed with anything officially (too scared to go to the Dr and have such a thing on my medical records) but I've recently (i.e. in the last couple of weeks) realised that I do have some kind of problem. My husband has said he thinks I have an eating disorder and my mum constantly watches what I eat (I work with her). I've done some online tests (about 12 in all) which all concluded that I'm "highly likely" to be anorexic and should seek professional help. I suppose they can't all be wrong?! I saw a nutritionist yesterday though and she was no help whatsoever - she did say that I don't eat enough, exercise too much and that I shouldn't lose weight any faster than I already have done (7.4lbs in 3 weeks) but it doesn't seem that fast to me and I have been trying to eat 1200 calories every day. It's just hard work!