Started my Journey Nov. 2010.....Pics included

Options
COOKINATOR
COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
I started my weight Loss Journey on November 1st 2010 and to this date have lost a total of 102 lbs. Its been a rough Journey but I am not giving up.....Ultimately I have 90 more to go til I am completely happy.....Here is my Progress so far

226000_2295967764893_1420061876_32601811_1891799_n1-1-1.gif

397025_3138702232728_1420061876_33130366_747325487_n.jpg

424439_117629921699678_100003580129044_64752_1313829482_n.jpg

Replies

• jhofeditz
    jhofeditz Posts: 13
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done :)
  • natiora
    natiora Posts: 6
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job plu slove that you are a Patriots fan and your pic shares my birthday, July 20. :smile:
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    tyvm I am a Huge Pats fan
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    tyvm everyone
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Nice work :)
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Beautiful smile :happy:
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    Nice work :)

tyvm Julz.......you are doing great as well
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    GREAT JOB!

Tyvm
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    Beautiful smile :happy:

TYVM :D
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done :)

TYVM you look great as well :)
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    Aww you look great! Congrats on your progress!
  • ivyamom
    ivyamom Posts: 16
    Options
    Any advice? Ive lost a bit but need to go another 16 pounds to be in my best range. I hit a road block about three weeks ago. Im eating 1300 calories a day. Limiting sugar and carbs due to pre-diabetes. Walking 3 to 5 times a week for 30mins.I think I need to start some lifting but I have no idea how to log things from my total gym?? BTW... Great job!! Keep up the great work :)
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    Aww you look great! Congrats on your progress!

TYVM :)
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    Any advice? Ive lost a bit but need to go another 16 pounds to be in my best range. I hit a road block about three weeks ago. Im eating 1300 calories a day. Limiting sugar and carbs due to pre-diabetes. Walking 3 to 5 times a week for 30mins.I think I need to start some lifting but I have no idea how to log things from my total gym?? BTW... Great job!! Keep up the great work :)

The only Advice I can give is Keep At it...Dont ever give up.......Not trying to pry but how much calories does it say you need to have in a day because you dont wanna eat too much under or your body will go into starvation mode
  • ivyamom
    Options
    yea... I think it did. cuz I was doing 1200 lost a bunch then I read that changed it to 1300 lost some now im stuck again :( My worst problem is I work 3pm to midnight so I get up late and eat late. Honestly I cant figure more to eat after the 1300. I feel SO FULL!
  • COOKINATOR
    Options
    yea... I think it did. cuz I was doing 1200 lost a bunch then I read that changed it to 1300 lost some now im stuck again :( My worst problem is I work 3pm to midnight so I get up late and eat late. Honestly I cant figure more to eat after the 1300. I feel SO FULL!

I work the same hours so I know what you mean lol I just had to do what worked for me and so will you........I read something somewhere that your body is only allowed to lose a certain % of its weight per year......You could have plateaued but it should be able to get out sometime just change up your work outs a lil
  • ivyamom
    Options
    Also the picture is before I started losing... I HAVE:happy: DROPPED TWO PANTS SIZES AND A SHIRT SIZE SINCE THEN. i NEED TO POST AN UPDATED PIC :)
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    looking good, keep it up
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - so happy too:) you are an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!