General Support with losing 66lbs :)

Options
Hi everyone,

I joined this last year as a way of keeping up with my weight loss; I did pretty well (even without using this much) - I got down to 9.7 stone from 12.7 stone.

I could make all the excuses under the sun; but ultimately I put on all the weight I had lost and then some.. reaching a whopping 15 stone. - so far with the help of this I have managed to get down to 13.6 :)

I just want some general support & chit-chat to help me a long the road..

Replies

• hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i love encouraging others on this weightloss journey, just as much as I like being encouraged.
  • Limajuliet
    Limajuliet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me and we can support eachother!. I am a bit heavier than you by the sounds of it and I was 16st 4 at my heaviest. I've now lost 2st and about half-way to where I want to be. It sounds like you're doing really well so far. How long have you been on MFP?
  • alliegeorge
    alliegeorge Posts: 114
    Options
    Thanks guys.

I started using this site around the start of March this year. The month before that I was doing the slimfast diet (but found that I was coming up in bad eczema)

Also stupid question - I want to get the sticker thing that shows my weight loss - but when I post it on threads it reads 0lbs lost :S
  • Limajuliet
    Limajuliet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You have to tick the tick box in here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings