want some friends who are very dedicated to lose 10-20 lbs

Options

Replies

• Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me, I have 20 to lose. very focused with some both physical/weight loss goals :-)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm one week in and trying to lose 20 to 25 pounds, gald to have a few more friends
  • ymug2001
    ymug2001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and still have no friends, I would love to have the support. I have lost 40 lbs and need 20 more
  • HesAmazing
    HesAmazing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :happy: You can surely add me I'm trying to lose 100 lbs . I've been at it a month and have already lost 24 lbs!!
  • aahd
    aahd Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have changed my lifestyle since 6 months I lost 10 pounds and another 20 is left! I'm trying to be on a healthy lifestyle.
  • sabhoney
    sabhoney Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, I need to lose about 28lbs, I've only got one friend on here. I love using myfitnesspal, just need more support.

thanks
    Sab
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have 30 LBs to lose.
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    Add me :) have lost 42 pound and I'm new to this too ... Need friends too keep me motivated for my last 14 pound:)
  • womac23
    womac23 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've got 10kgs to lose, have been on it for a week and lost my first 1 kg. Would like to have motivating pals who can give me the confidence to run again
  • womac23
    womac23 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have got to lose 10kgs, roughly 22 pounds. Have been on it a week and lost my first kilogram, yippee! Just looking to like minded people who can motivate me and give me the courage to start running again. Going for a short 15 minute cycle to the office now and will do 15 minute cycle on way home - but I need to do lots more cardio.
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello xx Add me if you like I have 23lbs to go and dont care how long it takes to do it :laugh:
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Really need the support and I log in many times a day :)
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm new, you can add me. I have around 8-10kg to lose, half of which I have regained in the last 9 months because of health problems. But my 30th is coming up and I want to look good!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am almost to goal and always looking for new challenges
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    I have over 30lbs to loose. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    you can add me- I have just about 10 to lose for competition in 14 weeks.
  • GoThinGirl
    GoThinGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would also like to lose 20 lbs.
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Already lost a bit, but down to the last 10 and it's so slow!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    not sure if anyone still checking this thread, but I've got about 5lbs to go before losing 30lbs and would love to motivate you guys on your journey!
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 15 pounds to go to my goal! You're gonna do great :)