HRM dirt cheap at Lloyds pharmacy x

Options
Hiya everyone :drinker:

Was just in my local Lloyds Pharmacy when I spotted a HRM watch with chest strap for £17.99. Got home and had a look online and they are selling it on there for £12.99 and if you enter the code "free40" at the checkout, you also receive free delivery (in the UK, not sure if they ship worldwide or what the costs to do so would be, worth a look though!).

The link is as follows:
HRM:
http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/lloydspharmacy-watch-and-heart-rate-monitor-35281

Free Delivery Voucher code:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/lloydspharmacy.com

Hope this helps :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I got this a week or so ago on recommendation from a friend,
    Found it a little confusing at first, but then again I am blonde! Comfortable to use and quite discrete :)
  • DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Found it a little confusing at first, but then again I am blonde! Comfortable to use and quite discrete :)

ah cool! Haven't got mine yet so was just wandering, does it only work as an hrm when attached to the chest strap? Im very concerned the chest strap wont fit around my bazongas and my back fat lol x
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you should get another 8% off if you use quidco
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options

ah cool! Haven't got mine yet so was just wandering, does it only work as an hrm when attached to the chest strap? Im very concerned the chest strap wont fit around my bazongas and my back fat lol x

the chest strap is really just to hold the HRM in place, i guess tucking it under your sports bra band will do the same thing, but the straps are generally pretty stretchy so it should fit just fine :-)
  • fontinathefox
    fontinathefox Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how long this offer is on for? I really want to try it out but I don't get paid until the end of the month!
  • DellG85
    Options
    Does anyone know how long this offer is on for? I really want to try it out but I don't get paid until the end of the month!
    it says under the product "online Only Pice" so I guess that means, it'll stay that price? xxx
  • DellG85
    Options

the chest strap is really just to hold the HRM in place, i guess tucking it under your sports bra band will do the same thing, but the straps are generally pretty stretchy so it should fit just fine :-)

Do they work as an hrm when you wear it as a watch? Just wandering if I'd have to wear the chest strap on my walks etc. too xxx
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

Do they work as an hrm when you wear it as a watch? Just wandering if I'd have to wear the chest strap on my walks etc. too xxx

If it comes with a chest strap, then you always need to wear the chest strap.. otherwise it won't work.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Just bought this!! good call OP :)
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    bump, thanks
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    bump for payday!
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.

Thanks for the tip - I've been meaning to buy one for 3 weeks! :)
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    BUMP! Thanks for the tip :flowerforyou:
  • Dogwalker1989
    Options
    Got mine over a year ago when they had them on offer for £9.99. It's definitely worth it. Only downside is that I can't wear it at the gym because the strap interacts with all the machines around me not just mine.
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I ordered this yesterday, this has been around for over 3 months so I don't expect it to go away any time soon. The thread below was started back in December last year for the same device, go good feedback too:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/496791-hrm-12-99-at-lloyds-pharmacy?error_user_id=19167457&error_username=vidoardes&hl=lloyds
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    That is cheap! Great tip and I'm sure its great as a starter. Bet you get hooked and end up buying a polar! Lol x
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    Hi Guys this is the one I bought from ARGOS at £20 which is cheap anyway and it works just fine, yes bit confusing at first because of the instructions but I wear it everytime I workout now although the chest strap for me is a tad loose I have to keep tightening it x
  • Ceffy
    Options

Yes you do need the strap, but it fits around your chest (under your boobs) and is fair comfy, I have a 38 inch bra size and I didn't need to expand it from delivery size, so it would go faaaar bigger than that if you needed it to :)
  • Ceffy
    Options

Its been on offer since beginning of March so would think it would be for a little longer? At full price its only £20 so not too much of a leap, and still far cheaper than most mainstream ones.

x
  • DellG85
    Options

Yes you do need the strap, but it fits around your chest (under your boobs) and is fair comfy, I have a 38 inch bra size and I didn't need to expand it from delivery size, so it would go faaaar bigger than that if you needed it to :)
    ah cool, thank you :)