New mum, ex-anorexic

Options
Hey :) I'm Jess, I'm a new mum to a gorgeous daughter and am trying to lose the pregnancy weight without relapsing to anorexia. The pregnancy screwed my body up a bit, and my daughter is high needs and I make a lot of excuses based on those two things! But I'm wanting to change, get fit and healthy, and get back into my pre-pregnancy (and post-recovery) wardrobe again!

Replies

• emmloubur
    emmloubur Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, my son turned 1 last month and I've only lost about 10lb, I would like to lose about 40lb. I don't know anything about anorexia but I wish you the best of luck to keep to a healthy weight loss xxx
  • randomlycastle
    Options
    Thanks :) My little one is 7mnths, and I've lost about 3lb so far. I've been very slack with it!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom but I have struggled with eating poorly my entire life. I have gone through times when I was younger when i refused to eat to being older and over eating. I do have 2 beautiful kids... not babies. No more baby weight here. Feel free to add if you like.
  • tone4ever
    tone4ever Posts: 32
    Options
    hey....glad you joined....2 of my sisters have struggled with anorexia.....one is recovered and the other one is very very sick :( anyways.....my sis that has recovered is on my fittness pal......if you wanna contact her search loudvoice1 .......she probably would be able to help you out.....hope all the best for you....
    xoLeea
  • scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have two kids. After our second child, she lost weight using P90X. She is very healthy now. I am trying to get there now. I found that blogging about my fitness journey has really helped keep me accountable. Sounds like you would have an interesting take on losing weight.

~Scott
    CoachCrystalsPadawan.wordpress.com