What can happen in eight weeks

Options

Replies

• ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this as I'm on week 5 and was wondering if I'm going to see more progress! :D May I ask... did you cheat on clean eating at all during the 8 weeks? Just curious as I have, but only twice in 5 weeks which is record breaking for me... You look amazing!!!!!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well done - pretty amazing the difference 11 lbs makes!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Job well done!
  • tcanning_17
    Options
    LOVE SEEING RESULTS~!! *inspired*
  • Whatamilike
    Options
    Is it okay that I dislike you for looking awesome in all four shots? LOL :laugh: You have a fantastic body! Well done on reaching your goals!

I agree with this - you looked fantastic at the start even...!!!
  • ShamimAkhtar
    ShamimAkhtar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats a really inspiration! :)
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Your stunning! This is exactly what I hope to lose right now!
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well done you! thats awesome, you clearly feel sexier in your most recent photo, you go girl!
  • betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 178
    Options
    You can just tell that you're getting a little extra swag too. Keep up the great work.

hahahahahaa! thanks dude

and

thanks everyone! MFP to the rescue! :D
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're looking great. Keep it up!
  • mamadodge01
    mamadodge01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I need to take before and after pics too. Mine will be scary though. LOL You look amazing!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! Great job :)
  • betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 178
    Options
    Thank you for posting this as I'm on week 5 and was wondering if I'm going to see more progress! :D May I ask... did you cheat on clean eating at all during the 8 weeks? Just curious as I have, but only twice in 5 weeks which is record breaking for me... You look amazing!!!!!

Hi there:)

I believe that it is all about balance, and eating more like the French and less like Americans (smaller portions).
    I drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fruit, vegetables, meat, whole grains, eggs, and nuts - but I also drink red wine, enjoy chocolate, and bake pies.

Food is a huge part of life. A deliciously huge part. Eat well, and from time to time, indulge - if it strikes your fancy.

Well done for reaching 5 weeks!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I have just moved to a much cleaner diet, for me. hope I get to see some results - just calorie counting isn't working.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wish I could see the pic! Darn work computer! I plan to clean eat and strength train come monday and I too have an 8 week target! Im sure you look fab in your pics x
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

I believe that it is all about balance, and eating more like the French and less like Americans (smaller portions).
    I drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fruit, vegetables, meat, whole grains, eggs, and nuts - but I also drink red wine, enjoy chocolate, and bake pies.

Food is a huge part of life. A deliciously huge part. Eat well, and from time to time, indulge - if it strikes your fancy.

YOU have a great attitude and lookout on this, and that is why you have succeeded. You look wonderful. Job well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options

As someone who has several French colleagues- you mean you are eating lots of butter, raw beef, organ meats, smoking and red wine? oh and croissants for breakfast with cheese and hot chocolate- cause if you are doing that than i am amazed - my French colleagues often don't eat dinner which I think may help balance the rest but seriously the rest of their diet (that I see in my office) is amazing- I guess they have never messed up their metabolisms with yo-yo dieting and late night binges- that is the only thing I can think of

You look great btw!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Wow......

Fabulous shape that get's better...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!