Happy motivated people!

Options
I'm 22 and looking at losing 15-20kgs not sure how much that is in pounds...(australian) looking to add happy people who are looking to lose weight the healthy way... I need some motivation and positive vibes on my feed!!! :-D

Replies

• Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me. I'm 22 from the UK and looking to lose 2-3 stone which is around 40lbs.
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's about 33 to 44 pounds...or a gazillion, depending on which side of the weight loss thing that bit of kg's is sitting.

One former co-worker described me as obnoxiously optimistic and positve. Add me if you would like....t
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Haha saying its a gazillion isn't very motivational! Haha ;-P
  • BlahBlaBlah
    Options
    Haha saying its a gazillion isn't very motivational! Haha ;-P

That's kinda what I was thinking!! LOL
  • Lonely_Rurouni
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm motivated to lose weight. I just started this yesterday.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking at losing 15-20kgs not sure how much that is in pounds...(australian) looking to add happy people who are looking to lose weight the healthy way... I need some motivation and positive vibes on my feed!!! :-D

I live in Texas, but I have found Aussies to be some of the happiest, friendliest people I have EVER encountered!! Feel free to add me!! I'm doing this the healthy way and looking for a positive, life-long change :flowerforyou:
  • tanyalevan
    Options
    Well hi! Thanks for the replies! Haha! I hope to keep up with the Aussie rep then! :glasses:
  • MsTaurus30
    Options
    As long as you can return the support feel free to add me or anybody that reads this :)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    While I'm older than you (44) I'm very motivated and happy. In fact I did not join MFP to lose any weight but to encourage my family. After joined I've met a lot of nice people, and since I run & work out I decided to start 30 Day Shred which I completed. I also set it as my goal to run my first marathon and completed that about a month ago. I believe you can do whatever you set your mind to, and weight loss is no different :)

My advice is to log in everyday, open your diary, and make the best of all that MFP has to offer. I'm in the best shape of my life, literally, because of this site!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Just moved down under, I'm 27 and aiming to loose 60lb which is about 30kg. 15lb down so far so 3/4's to go! Generally pretty happy but not always super motivated (or I wouldn't have got to this weight really). Although have set a challenge with other MFPer's to burn 500kcal every day in May...?! Feel free to add x
  • tanyalevan
    Options
    Wow! You have accomplished a lot! Congrats!!! I hope to sound like you soon haha :-)
  • tanyalevan
    Options
    Just moved down under, I'm 27 and aiming to loose 60lb which is about 30kg. 15lb down so far so 3/4's to go! Generally pretty happy but not always super motivated (or I wouldn't have got to this weight really). Although have set a challenge with other MFPer's to burn 500kcal every day in May...?! Feel free to add x

Where are you in Aus? I'm in boring old Perth :-) congrats on the weightloss! I like your challenege and would like to join you! I'll try my best :)
  • melissakress
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I recently put on a lot of excess weight, around 25 pounds (yikes!). I was on here a while ago and stopped using it. I can't believe how much I was over eating when I wasn't keeping a log! I'm doing Insanity now as well as getting ready to run my second 1/2 marathon in 3 weeks. I am very happy and very motivated! Nice to meet you all!!!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm happy and VERY motivated :smile: I'll be your friend. :flowerforyou:
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You have to read the whole sentence... It's motivational when you think of it from the other side... Of course I look great, I lost a gazillion pounds. It's a vision thing..see it, live it, be it.