Insanity Workout

Options
Good Morning,

Has anyone tried the insanity workout? What do you think? Is it effective or not worth the investment?

thank you,

Replies

• CLee633
    CLee633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been doing the Insanity workout for a month now and love it. I think it's a great investment and you will have great results. Good Luck.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I think it's an awesome workout. It's quite intense so be prepared for the toughest workout u prob have ever done. I'm on my last week. I have toned up tremendously and am looking forward to doing it again :)
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    i want to try it, but i'm scared lol
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I think it's an awesome workout. It's quite intense so be prepared for the toughest workout u prob have ever done. I'm on my last week. I have toned up tremendously and am looking forward to doing it again :)

I totally agree. I have done 3 rounds of P90X and soon to do P90X2 but this program had me on my knees! It is for sure a worth while buy.
  • rachcakemate
    Options
    Definitely worth a go, haven't tried it yet personally but have friends who have! :)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome. My husband and I did it in october and I used it 3 days a week for a cross training routine while training for my first half marathon. Ironically I didn't think it was as "crazy" as everyone thinks. It reminds me of dance conditioning training. If you've never done that type of thing it would be hard, my husband thought it was hard. If you've done competitive dance or cheer it's that type of workout. I love it, in fact I'm about to start the cardio abs dvd right now ;-)
  • MSmith74
    MSmith74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi There,
    It is a great program! Shaun T is very motivational, but like with anything else you have to want it. Have you been working out or will this be your starting point?
    I did Slim in 6 first and it helped with endurance to get insanity done. Check out all Beachbody programs. Also you can enter to win $500 a day in the Beach Body Challenge regardless of the program you chose.
    Not only I have lost weight on it but I can see increased endurance and my body changing, which is my ultimate goal.
    Good Luck!
    Marie
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY. It really kick started my weight loss/fitness.

I lost 14 lbs and a ton of inches.I am 5'3 and went from 159 to 145. Lost 4 inches off my waist and I can see abs now :)

I completed the program last week. It is worth it. Shaun T is awesome. When you are ready to quit, he motivates you. I went from not being able to do more than 1 pushup to about 30 in a minute. My arms are week from a surgery so this is huge for me!

Good luck!
  • mrsdamr
    mrsdamr Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I think I will make the investment. I'm looking for an alternative to the gym, as my membership is up this month!!!!

Thank you.
  • jyc1984
    jyc1984 Posts: 8
    Options
    I think its butt kicker nvr wrked out like this in my life but to be honest i didnt pay the tv price i paid like 60$ on craigslist for it :)
  • jyc1984
    Options
    How long did it take you to see results ive bn doing it for about... Im on the second day of my 3rd week now n i just noticed im tone n up :/ its kinda making me wanna give up :( cuz i wrking out every day n not drop n lbs
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I've completed it 3 times and it's awesome :smile:

I'm doing 30 day shred at the moment, and it's quite tame in comparison :laugh: :laugh:
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    A lot of people swore that i'd achieve the results i want in this workout but i'm still scared. Haha so right now i'm doing the 360 circuit training :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now and LOVE it!! I literaly have biceps just after a week and a half...it really pushes you and is tough but if that's what you like...I'd go for it!! As for getting results...everyone is different so your not goint to get the same results as the next person! :)
  • jyc1984
    Options
    I'm doing it now and LOVE it!! I literaly have biceps just after a week and a half...it really pushes you and is tough but if that's what you like...I'd go for it!! As for getting results...everyone is different so your not goint to get the same results as the next person! :)
    im just wondering if ill see any results in 60 days :( ugh its sooo hard lol
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    im just wondering if ill see any results in 60 days :( ugh its sooo hard lol

Its hard to say...I personally am seeing results already but that could be from eating very well! If you are doing everything right, eating your calories, pushing yourself through workouts, drinking lots of water, getting sleep...I don't see how you couldn't :) Stick with...you may be pleasantly surprised! :) I believe you have to try everything once! :)