we love tattoos!

Options
anyone else set one of their mini goal rewards as a new tattoo for themselves?
i definitely have, but not sure at which weight i want to get the tattoo.
i'm afraid that if i get the tattoo too soon before reaching my ultimate goal weight, the tattoo will get distorted because of loose skin.
maybe i'll just get it in a place where my skin won't change much, like my foot (ouch!)
but anyway, what do you want to get?
where on your body?
what weight will you be when you get it?

Replies

• mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i want a phoenix at the top of my back when i reach my goal weight... 80 lbs to lose til im back to the girl i used to be and thats when my phoenix will rise from the flames !!! x
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have 6 of them and they are all places that I can hide them if I want to but show them when i want....I loooooove them!! Not worried about them being distorted, 3 on my back (on shoulder , nape of neck, tramp stamp) 1 on my left ankle, 1 on my right ankle and one on my foot (you are right ouch!) If you are worried just get a small one at a mini goal on your ankle or something....they are so addicting though
  • sashatranett
    Options
    ooooh! i love it. phoenixes are so pretty. i wanted a trans am for so long just because of the phoenix logo, haha
  • sashatranett
    Options
    yeah, they are addicting. i have 2 already, and about a million more planned out in my head lol
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I want one! on my lower back of my horse :)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i have 8...... 3 stars on my right foot (would love these mirrored on the left foot), hindi on the underside of each forearm the right arm says 'i am a strong mother' and the left arm says 'i am an independent woman', i have my sons name on my left wrist. latin on the top of my left shoulder running up the my neck it says Nemo me impune lacessit, which means noone harms me unpunished. i have a big lock and key on my left ribs, symbolising that only i hold the key to happiness, but i do not hold the key to my heart. and i have the first line of a famous poem on the inside of my left foot, following the contours of the foot, written in my mothers handwriting... it says... go placidly amidst the noise and haste. oh and a crown above where my sons name is ! nearly missed that one haha. x

phoenix next !! definitely. x
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    When my arms look pretty, I'm going to invest in a quarter or half sleeve :happy:
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos, one of them being a large leg tattoo. I'm hoping once I lose weight, I can get a tattoo on my side. At the moment, I'm too wobbly haha. I need to be more toned before I'm comfortable with having a tattoo there. xx
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have three right now. I have a giant tiger crawling down my right butt cheek (got that in my fly bootylicious, swinging round the pole days...LOL). I have jaguar eyes on my lower back (that was the sexyfied butt cleavage days), and a tiger cub head on my shoulder (that was my first tatt, a gift from mom on my 18th birthday)...

Anywho, if I can get back to my fighting weight I plan to get a wolf tattoo somewhere on my back and I plan to finish off my tiger cub head if I can find the tattoo that it was originally based on again. I remember the spot where I got it, so I am going to check them out again (hopefully they are still open, its been a few years). If my stomach goes down completely (no more fudge pudge) then I plan do do some type of vine or something that wraps around my entire body, it will start on the cub tattoo and work its way down and around my back and into my pelvis...

Likely thoough it will just be the wolf and the finishing of the tiger cub head...LOL
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    <<<<This was my tattoo reward. Got it last April. Planning on more next spring :)
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I got a Phoniex last year and I'm thinking about getting a larg leg piece once I hit my goal.