Looking for some motivating friends

Options
I've been watching the scale creep higher and higher and I finally feel motivated to conquer this! I'm looking for some friends that are in the same boat as me. Even a little motivation is helpful =)

Replies

• rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Plenty of motivation here. :-) You can do this.
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there ,
    You can add me this is a great site . Have a healthy day . :-)
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Support does help !
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Always ready to motivate. Add me if you want.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi
    Life is short , you have to make every day count, You can do this, set your self small targets and tick them off as you go, Baby steps or giant strides doesnt matter as long as you get there.
    :)
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    On everyday, add me if you want. I accept all friend requests!
  • lillina12
    Options
    Congratulations on making it to MFP and posting! I'm in the same boat as you--at least I was at my goal weight and I've seriously backslid and today's my first day back in a while. I'd love to have someone to connect with while I try to reverse the weight trend.

Yeah us!!:smile:

ETA: feel free to add me
  • cecejoy
    cecejoy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way....feel free to add me
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting here! LOVE your tats, btw. Feel free to add me if'n you like :)We can all use support
  • loislane22
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I am also sick of looking the way I look and have ignored the scale for a long time. It slowly all creeps up on you and then you wonder "How did i let myself get this way".
    Good luck on your journey and if you need a friend feel free to add me!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. Your gonna love it here. I love to motivate and be motivated. Add me if you wish.
  • loislane22
    Options
    btw nice tats! :)
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I need some motivating friends too! You can do this! MFP is a great site.
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sending friend request!
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll do whatever I can to motivate you!
  • Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Just came back and I need some motivation as well.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it! THis is a wonderful place for support. feel free to add me :)
  • lhelgren
    lhelgren Posts: 5
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am much older than you and doing this for the umpteenth time, but I am a good motivator and would be glad to have you for a friend because I seldom go onto the blogs. Believe me you will love this, and find that it is the easiest plan you have ever joined.
    I am sure that you can do it.
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hello im looking for mfp friends to support me and help support other mfp friends along my weightloss journey, would you like to add me?
  • laurcampbell
    laurcampbell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have been back to using MFP for about a month or so now. I really saw results last year when I was dedicated but that dwindled after just a few months. This time around I am looking for others like me to help keep each other motivated. Have a few new friends added this time around and am amazed by all the support and how much it really helps to know others working toward the same thing and encouraging one another! I am an avid runner with the best running partner, my oh so cute hubby , I love playing with my puppies and I work out to eat because I love food and beer haa. I am trying to drop these last 5-10lbs and tone up for a nice long and lean look. Please feel free to add me and best of luck to all in their fitness goals!