Please work this time!

Options
Hello... well, let me start by saying this is an awesome page..... seems like a great thing to have people who can motivate you as you go along. I am really bad about losing weight, I always have been a bit heavy... there were a few years from about 19-24 that I was a size 8 and very happy with myself. I have let myself go since I had my second son and I recently saw some pictures of me playing with him on the beach... it really hit home to me that I had let myself go. I have a hard time working out without someone pushing me and being my motivator. I really do need help, I think this site will be the little extra that I need to get me going.. seeing everyone and all the amazing stories! If you need or want more friends on here let me know =) this time I can do this! (I hope!) Wedding dress has to fit me by may 2013~

Replies

• ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    good luck we all are here to help
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!

I don't have kids, but I've definitely let the pounds creep up over the past few years. Started logging and adding friends 60 days ago at my highest weight ever. It might not seem super high to some (154 lbs), but it's not a great feeling for anyone to look at a picture and to realize that the mental picture and the actual physical picture don't match anymore... and for me, I just didn't FEEL fit and didn't like my performance with working out, etc.

Over 60 days time, I haven't lost as much as I'd have liked, but I am feeling SO much better at my workouts and my clothes are fitting much looser, so it almost doesn't matter. I didn't take measurements originally... now I wish I had.

At any rate... I digress :-)

You sound motivated and that's a good thing! I hope that you find that adding to your circle of friends increases your motivation! It's certainly helped me... even when I get off track, my MFPs are so supportive that it's easy to get right back on

Good luck to you!
    Jen
  • MannixLady
    Options
    thank you guys!