Onderland ... finally!!!

Options
wk9t
wk9t Posts: 237 Member
I finally made it. I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 199 lbs. Onederland! at last! That is the first time the scale hasn't had a 2 in front of the number for many years. I feel so good and I am more motivated than ever to reach my goal weight of 185. Can't wait for beach weather to get here! 54 lbs gone, 14 to go!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm envious, but just cause I'm so close!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I can't wait to join you there!! Keep up the great work and you will make your goal!
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know what a big accomplishment that is. Keep up the great work!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! the feeling is wonderful isnt it?
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! I am 10 pounds from One-derland myself, and so inspired to keep going, that must feel so good!!! Keep it up, you know exactly what to do! Thanks for sharing!
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I only have 4 more pounds to go before I can say the same. :)
  • jmpeck85
    jmpeck85 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the good work :)
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Boooooooooom! Awesome Job!!!!
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I am sooooo close, and can hardly wait to join you there. Congratulations. How are you going to celebrate??
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!

SO proud of you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!